1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pellichupulu Movie Review

Discussion in 'Movies' started by beautifullife30, Sep 19, 2016.

1. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Hey guys……

My DH surprised me by taking me to Pellichupulu movie yesterday. I wanted to watch this movie badly but somehow couldn’t make time earlier.

The movie was amazing! A very sweet, cute love story, it was. Right from the first frame, the film had me hooked. It is a breezy, funny romantic movie. There a little sentiment in there too. Actually the movie had me crying at one scene (that’s only coz it kind of had a scene which I could relate to my life and my DH was holding me hand very tightly trying to tell me the same thing which the heroine's dad was telling her). That apart, the movie will have you in splits.

What I liked about the movie was:

The hero's character
    The heroine's character
    The amazing BGM
    The situational jokes
    The songs
    The dialogues
    The lovely love moments….
    The first half
    The second half…..

Hehe…you got the picture right….the entire movie was very well made. The story is your regular story – the jobless, useless romeo, the Juliet who has the ability to change the romeo but the phrase 'old wine in new bottle' is apt here but with a few added extra ingredients which make the wine taste way much better.

Actually the story is a real life story of a couple who live in Bangalore. Just google 'Spitfire BBQ' and you will find a lot about the duo. Oh… in fact the guy makes an appearance in the movie as the chef as well.

As you might have guessed by now, the story begins with a 'pellichupulu' – penparkum ceremony where the guy ends up in the wrong house and sees the wrong girl. The story is about this pair who make it 'right' in the end. Here, I need to make a special mention about that awesome BGM which keeps playing when the couple is shown together. The 'Raalupoola' song remix is too good! The songs are wonderfully pictured.

Go watch it guys - for the wonderful story, amazing jokes, splendid acting, beautiful narration, melodious songs, gorgeous lead pair and for that cute love!

ShabnamF, vaidehi71 and Caide like this.

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

haha nice review

vaidehi71 likes this.
  3. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Another Short film Type :)

Caide likes this.