1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

pediatrician in alpharetta

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by paddulaurel, May 13, 2010.

1. paddulaurel

paddulaurel New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can some pls help me to find a good pediatrician in alpharetta (north point parkway)?
    my son is now 3rd month and would like to have good pediatrician to get him checked .
    thanks
    padma parswam

2. shams86

shams86 Bronze IL'ite

I live in Alpharetta... I too have a small kid...I prefer going to Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine(PAMPA) and all the pediatricians over there are so kind and helpful. 24hrs On call service will be there. Its a group of doctors so there is no need to depend only on one doctor. I went through all the doctors in their group and believe me their group is very good. My preferred Pediatrician is Donna Fearing. She explains each and every point to you very clearly about ur kid very very patiently.Dr. Bakri Morgan is also an amazing doctor in solving all ur kid queries. PAMPA is at

1230 Upper Hembree Road
    Suite 101
    Roswell, GA

Telephone: 770-740-0601

3. rswarna

rswarna New IL'ite

Hi shams86,
    Thanks for the pediatrician info. Do have any idea about Montessori / Preschool around Alpharetta?
    Thanks,
    Swarna

4. kansh

kansh New IL'ite

Hi,

Could you please suggest a good pediatrician in andd around Alpharetta area.

Any suggestion on how to find a good pediatrician/reviews on the pediatricians/what all to check/ask when visiting the different pediatrics and deciding on one would help.

Thanks in advance,
    Kansh