pearls and corals

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by Riche, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Riche

Riche New IL'ite

HI, I live in sharjah. Can any onesuggest me a shop in dubai or sharjah, where I can buy good quality pearls and red corals to set in gold. How do I recognise the original pearls and corals . Your help is truely appreciated.
    Thank you ,
    Regards,
    Riche

1 person likes this.

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

You can get good quality reliable pearls and coral from KM Trading shopping complex at rolla ( one Tamilian from Kombakonam ) selling but he is much expensive.

One more shop at Good souq Sharjah if you walk from Joy alukhas second excelator left side second shop few Tamil boys are working and the there is a small steps up after that on left side 4 or 5th shop they are from Thiruvarur reliable person pl. reach them they will get you the original one and fix it also. I made Emerald from them.

To test

Pearl will float on water

Coral will be cool in nature and the natural colour and smoothness will be good.

Pearl can be made with Gold and Silver should be wear on Thursday early morning before Sunrise, Five days before keep in pooja & immerse in the milk.

Coral Ideally copper is the best or you can make with Silver. It should be wear on Tuesday after 11.00 am before that you have to keep this in pooja for 4 days & immerse with Cow's milk and wear.

When ever you are buying any stone pl. keep it in your non- leather purse or handbag and hold as much as possible for 7 days, if you feel positive sign you can made as ring and wear otherwise don't. Stones are more powerful if you follow the rules perfection this make you in positive and also in negative. Pl. do carefully

With God wishes
    good luck

3. Riche

Riche New IL'ite

Thank you suman, I did visit those shops. But I wanted the corals and pearls for ornaments and not for ring . I did find some shops selling the pearls but corals I found in dubai meena bazar, a shop called ohm jewellers.
    Thank you for the help, and sorry for answering late.

4. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

They too have stones for making Chain, Necklace etc., I brought once from KM trading shopping complex.

anyway

good luck