1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Peanuts stray dogs And Rats

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Peanuts

A passenger went literally over nuts , on a flight from Rome to Chicago, had to be diverted to Belfast, because one of the passengers, wanted peanuts out opf turn, was given, then wanted more, and on being told that he will be given again, if there are leftovers after serving others, started shouting.

Transatlantic flight diverted 'after passenger kept demanding nuts' - Telegraph

Well the pilot thought if prudent to divert the flight to Belfast. He had to throw out 50,000 litres of petrol, and the plane remained grounded for 24 hours, passengers sleeping on the floor of the airport, as hotel rooms could not be arranged.

The cost of damage is estimated to be around 3,50,000 pounds, that is 3.50 crores of ruppees, and all for a few bags of peanuts. The lesson here for the airlines is , to take a few more packets of peanuts on board the next time, peanuts cost peanuts, even in India.

i remember the Singapore Prime Minister Lee, saying to indian PM, that if u pay peanuts, u will get monkeys. Well here less peanuts made a monkey out of everyone eh !

that is why i love Air india, they give food, andi manage a second tray also, i am very sweet to the grandmothers, i mean the airhostesses, they cater to my whims. Anything free i love, specially food on airlines. And Airindia gives 5 star hotels even today if there is a problem, the others dont.So the grandmothers and free food, and hotel in emergency, are the attractions for me.

HAHA

=========================================================================================================================

Stray Dogs in Raj Bhavan

Strays inside Raj Bhavan raises guv's hackles - The Times of India

Trivandrum Raj Bhavan has some new guests, that is some half a dozen stray dogs, who seem to like the 30 acre property better than the roads, and they are refusing to leave the premises. Dog catchers are to no avail, and the Employess dont know what to do .

Arre, let the poor dogs be. they dont bite anyone, do they. The Governer is scared to walk inside, he should take lessons from me. There are a dozen strays in my lane , and many in the park, they walk with me many a times, i give them titbits, biscuits, and whistle and they just love it. They are friendly.

there is so much food made at Raj Bhavan, and so much must be going waste, with no accountabilty, and these dogs must beloving that. They dont come and sit on the governers seat, and taste his food before he has had his, so then why bother, when u have good scavengers.

The same problem was with Bal Thakeray in Mumbai, he could not sleep bcs of the howling of dogs, and he called up the police commissioner, at the middle of the night, and the comm thought , the big man is calling maybe the Dawood hitmen have come , and he could not beleive when BT told him, that the dogs are disturbing his sleep, and he ordered the C to Arrest the dogs.

Arrest the dogs ? The commissioner fainted.

HAHA

=========================================================================================================

The Rat

On whats app, i received a pic of what looked like a fried Rat, and a man posted it, saying he was served a rat at KFC in America.Well i smelled a rat immediately for the rat or whatever was covered with masala, the shape sure was of a rat, but well the inside were not known.

Today the truth came out.The rat was sent for testing, sealed in front of officers etc, and examined where it was found to be chicken. The man has been forgiven by the KFC, and the man has been told to apologize, but it seems he has disappeared.

What a rat eh ! i mean the man, not the chicken. the man chickened out .

HAHA

============================================================================================================

Sister Nirmala

Sister Nirmala, who took over from Mother Teressa, died and is to be buried today evening. When asked if anyone from Vatician is coming to pay respects, the spokesperson said, most probably no one is coming !

When Mother Teressa died, So many came from the vatician. i spoke to Micheal pinto, who was the undertaker for Mother Teressa, he said, teh call came from Vatician to him to fly down immedately to Calcutta. i wonder if this time they called him for her.

So does it boil down to this, that the foreigner Mother Teressa , was treated well, and Nirmala being indian, no one is bothered or interested ?

Chew over this friends.

Bye for now

===============================================================================================================

Caution - Guys dont pick up calls from unknown nos,

you never know who may wish you

"Happy Father's Day" today

==========================================================================================================

Meena had a habit of eating nails of her hand.
    Her parents sent her to Baba Ramdev for treatment

Now

Meena can also eat nails of her legs..

Happy International Yoga Day!

=====================================================================================================

21st June.....India declares International yoga day.

22nd June....millions of people who did yoga on 21st June wake up with severe body aches and pain.

23rd June....Thailand declares International Massage Day.

===================================================================================================

1. National Sister- Mamta Banerjee
    Whatsapp
    _
    Rahul Gandhi- The waste of India.

Sonia- The guest of India.

Jo jeete wo sikandar,

Jo haare wo jail ke andar,

Jo is msg ko bheje usko jadu ki jhappi,
    aur Jo na bheje usko
    "Kejariwal"ki pappi.

===============================================================================================

3 friends lived in a flat on the 100th floor...

One day when the lift was not working they decided to tell each other stories as they walked up the stairs

. The 1st told a comic story till the 50th floor,

2nd told an action story till the 99th floor

and the 3rd told a horror story in just 1 sentence -

"I forgot the flat keys in the car

2 people like this.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kalaji I am sure that peanut guy wasn an Indian may be one of our VIPs ib a "study tour" of fleshpots at taxpayer's expense . They are notorious for bad inflight behaviour. Granddaughters? Coe on do you really want me to believe that you see the stewardesses as granddaughters considering half of the cabin staff of AI look like grandmas? (

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

I think it is not just demand for peanuts but the passenger's behavior that caused the staff of the airline to land in Belfast. It looks like it is now a standard operating procedure to land the plane, if there is a disturbance caused by a passenger. It is true Air India is very liberal with food. Grandmothers, eh? Next time, you would get a lizard in your meal. :)

Dogs are the best friends of human beings and why should Governor be afraid of them? The stray dogs are everywhere in Trivandrum and not only in Raj Bhavan. Perhaps, they tend to go more to Raj Bhavan because of special meals prepared every day.

Because the restaurants are very liberal with customers, these things happen too often. It is unfair to ruin the name of the restaurant for no reason.

Sainthood probably has something to do with Vatican official visiting to pay respect to Mother Teressa. However, Mother Nirmala is a silent performer and is definitely a very respectable soul. Whether Vatican pays respect or not, she would be in heaven.

Viswa

4. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Kamal:
    I've never had any complaints when I have flown AI so I have always be amazed at the number of Indians that avoid it like the plague. (I avoid Swissair like the plague after my arrival once in NYC and my ride had to stop at the nearest restaurant so I could run into the bathroom and vomit up the Swissair food. :( ) Last year I used Emirates....plain old economy class but it had an open bar unlimited, the meals were great, and just before landing they brought trays of American chocolate bars (full sized big ones) and told us all to take as many as we wanted.

That rat thing....has been pulled a number of times of the years.

5. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Food in airplanes.. Hah ! Plz remember these are food prepared and stored frozen for atleast 30 days. Both domestic as well as international flight. That's why they taste weird and horrible..
    AirIndia flights need to have wider aisles for the Grand Hostessess to move around and shove the plates to the passengers... :)
    Kamalji...is left literally high and dry I guess.. Wishing for Grandmoms and Airlines food to get pampered..ha ha ha..

6. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl Kamalji, you had me rolling with laughter. Thanks for sharing. I think someday you should travel in American airlines and Delta airlines on domestic flights. After seeing the great grandmothers as hostesses, you will appreciate the AI hostesses. And if you happen to ask for a second serving of peanuts, along with peanuts, you get such a stare that you may want to leave eating peanuts for life.

7. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Why peanuts only. Many ask for more drinks, chocolates etc.
    Grandmother air hostesses are better than plastic smiled ones. Frankly speaking I don't like any Airlines' food...every airline. They add preservatives and food tastes chemicals smell. I do not understand how can anyone prepare such awful food. Now a days they stopped adding salt or pepper and give separate sachets. We have a dozen sachets on the tray..salt, pepper, sugar, ketchup etc etc. I have seen in many airlines in USA when sitting in the waiting lounge people open their ziplock bags and eat from them sandwiches or something else before getting into the plane. I too eat something before entering the plane so that I would eat minimum inside the plane and there is always a biscuit packet in my handbag.
    Even Raj bhavan has stray dogs? In Hyderabad Blue cross pampers Stray dogs!
    I always used to think that Sonia Gandhi and her family are a big burden to the country!!!! Biggest burden!!!!!!!!!!
    Syamala

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

i read yr FB and went to check my blog, and lo i have written grandmothers and u have understood granddaughter. Well what brand did u drink last night ? HAHA

Why dont people carry their own peanuts on flights if they wish to eat them? airlines dont stop u from carrying yr own snacks do they ?

Crazy guy ad i think an overreaction by the pilot.

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwa, here the back of the pilot is to the passengers, so he can overreact, saying, better safe than sorry.

instead why not have cameras in the flight, monitored from down below, and they can make a decision, ro talk to the passenger etc, and calm him down, saving time and money and inconvience to the other passengers ?

Yes this was unfair on KFC, just bcs the shape of the leg was like a rat, u accuse the restaurant, not fair.

Mother Teressa became a saint after her death, she was a nun before.i do not understand the discrimination. i am sure after MT death, the donations from abroad must have trickled down a great deal.

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tashi,
    Welcome after a long long time.:rotflno i am not complaining dont worry.
    So glad to know someone who still loves Air india like me.Emirates. open bar eh!American choclates . wow. what an incentive to fly emirates.
    i remember a cockroach thing tried in india many years back.HAHA

Regards

kamal