1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

PCOS- Weight Gain

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by anniekarun, Apr 3, 2012.

1. abigavas

abigavas Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mira,

Thank you so much,

The thing is i cannot control my feelings.i feel iam more stressed and iam always dreaming of baby.as you said i must control my stress.i will follow the diet + exercise.

once again thank you for you kind info.

let we see.every thing will be good.

abi...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. happyn25

happyn25 Bronze IL'ite

dear abi,
    Whats your weight to height ratio/BMI ? In pcos , we are bound to get stressed and depressed , but let that not affect you . Keep yourself active and dont let the negative things happening affect you.
    I will tell you my story couple of months back. I was getting my periods almost regularly inspite of having pcos and not taking any medicines but then again suddenly it stopped and I even felt there is a chance of conception and the morning before I did the home pregnancy test , felt so restless and couldnt sleep well also.
    The more you are stress free , the better it will be . Try and follow a healthy diet also .
    will pray for you take care

3. abigavas

abigavas Bronze IL'ite

Dear Happyn25,

thank you so much for your kind advice,i will do that.
    4 months b4 my weight is 92kg but now its 79kg and my height is 160 cm.i have reduced 10 more kgs.:thumbsup

i have been taking metformin twise daily since 4 months back. iam still on diet along with 1 more hr of walking.i have avoided direct sugar foods also...today is my 30 th still i didnot get my periods.last 3 months ,while taking bills i got it on 25 or 26 th day itself.
    this month doctr was advised to stop bills.
    waiting ....waiting....waiting....
    :bowdown

4. anniekarun

anniekarun New IL'ite

She has given me few tablets some for thyroid too... can u let me know some natural food items

5. happyn25

happyn25 Bronze IL'ite

dear annie ,
    I generally search in google , also I dont have thyroid issue, You can also try consulting a dietician ,
    here in the forum also there is a diet section try posting it there.
    I am not medical expert , so cant give you a effective advice on this

dear abi,
    I read a lot about pcos in the internet , and everywhere, the 1st point they mention is losing weight , you have already worked very hard on this I believe , continue your efforts and dont get stressed .
    all the best dear
    god has given us this health issue , he will also give us the strength to overcome it
    tc

6. abigavas

abigavas Bronze IL'ite

thanks Happyn25,

from morning onwards iam facing light brown watery discharge.iam little bit confused.its not like periods but today is my periods due.
    have you heard about this?..is it period or not....ayoooo tensed...

friends,

can you let me know what is it.???

7. happyn25

happyn25 Bronze IL'ite

Mabbe it is the start of your period , have you checked with your doctor about this , dear abi try n relax dear , i feel you are very stressed , jus try and keep yourself calm dear

8. anniekarun

anniekarun New IL'ite

thanks yaar... i m totally depressed on this issue.. my hus wants a baby at the earliest... we have our intercourse regularly but still nothin happens

9. abigavas

abigavas Bronze IL'ite

hmmm its stoped now...want to check with gyn...:bowdown

Frnds i have googled and my nearer home grandma also said ......what is it na..

who you have been trying to get baby the tips is.:coffee

taking Melia dubia (Malai vembu) leaf juice in an empty stomach(first 3 days of priods only).

it will helpful for ovulation and getting preggy.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup.

10. happyn25

happyn25 Bronze IL'ite

what is this malai vembu???