1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Pcos Support Group

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Tubinbataye, May 7, 2021.

1. Tubinbataye

Tubinbataye Gold IL'ite

2 in every 10 woman is fighting PCOS/PCOD/hormone imbalance.:boxing: I found that I'm one too during this pandemic while taking the sedentary lifestyle so easily.:confundio1: Severe acne issues esp cystic in jawline, weight gain, bloating, mood swings etc., are the effects of this hormone imbalance on me.:crybaby2:
    First thing when I identified that I have PCOS, it was so frustrating. Tried many tactics to lose weight, to stay physically active and what not! But every single effort failed because I didnt understood the PCOS and my body.:smash2:
    But after months now,I am in a good relationship with my hormone, listening to what it has to say and abiding to it gracefully.:beer-toast1: If you ask me whether did I overcome PCOS,ans is no,it can never be yes,as its a lifestyle issue, cannot get a one time solution to fix it:nono:.Its in control and my body alarm:grinning-smiley-048:

Let me hear from others,everyone's is definitely a different journey!:treadmill:

2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Would you mind sharing how you addressed your symptoms? Do you follow a specific diet? I have it too and it’s a constant struggle.