PCOS problem

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by saramuthu, Nov 1, 2012.

1. saramuthu

saramuthu New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I got married oct 2010. from that we are trying to concieve, but no use. after advise of my friends, we are going to doctor and then know i have PCOS problem. after 6 months treatement, we try laproscopy also. No use of that we are not getting any good results. i am totally upset, i have face lot of problem inthis regards. please help me:drowning

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Sara muthu,
    PCOS is quite common with many ladies these days. Try to check your weight. If your weight is more in comparison with the height(check BMI), try to reduce the weight. Try to do some exercises, eat healthier foods, include fiber rich foods, greens & vegetables. Slowly they will help in controlling the pcos effects.
    Hope soon you will hold your LO! All the best!

3. saramuthu

saramuthu New IL'ite

hi vasumathy,

thanks so much for your wishes. my weight is 70 kgs, but i try to reduce weight i can't do it?

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sara muthu,
    Try oats, fruits & vegetables & reduce rice based intake. Be active & do some exercises as well. That will slowly help in reducing the weight! All the best.

5. saramuthu

saramuthu New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for your suggesstion. i will try

6. yeshanbu

yeshanbu New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to Indusladies...

I have been married 4.5 years now. We have been trying to have a baby since 1.5 years, but for no avail. I met a Gynec 1.5 years ago and was told that I have PCOS. I have visited many doctors since then, but i haven't yet conceived.

Please suggest one very good Gynec in and around Kammanahalli, Hennur etc...