1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

PCOS and Home Remedies

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by madhu18, Mar 30, 2011.

1. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

VJbunny, i wish your friend all the best.

2. kiruarun

kiruarun New IL'ite

Hi Madhu,
    Thank you so much for the information. i am suffering from PCOS. And bcos of this i lost my first pregnancy i guess. as u have mentioned pcos occurs due to progesterone drop. Will definitely try your suggestion. have you heard of Malai vembu (neem grown in hill)? Heard that it helps to conceive by killing all the germs / bacteria in uterus/ovary. My grandma used to tell this always. Now i decided to take malai vembu and aloevera. will this plant be available in ayurvedic shops? or should we grow this plant in our home in order to get it fresh daily?? pls suggest...
    Also my new doctor doubts tht i might have infection in fallopian tubes since loculated fluid collection was seen during 21st day vaginal scan. do u have any idea on this? if so pls advice..and im taking tablets for infection.:bonk

3. peech

peech New IL'ite

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for the advice but I just want to clarify is the green part of aloevera the top layer to eat or the inside white to take.Generally for most of the problems they suggest inside white once we cut and open,but as you mentioned green part to eat.Pls clarify.I can get mango bark powder and old jaggery here but I fear it might taste bad also I have cyst so I can go with alovera

4. afiyah

afiyah New IL'ite

Hi, I also have pcos. I am 26 and have been suffering with it for years. I don't like the hairs, the irregular periods and gaining weight. I want to try the things you posted, but will it help with weight loss also?

Thank you in advance

5. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Afiyah,
    I heard it often that reducing weight helps in getting rid of PCOS pls dont neglect the problem.....

6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Peech,
    Since you didnt get reply from OP I am sharing what I know yes it is the white one not green my advise is first consult an ayurvedic doctor n proceed as some are found to be sensitive to aloe vera....

7. smithang

smithang New IL'ite

hi madhu.. m smitha..
    m suffereing frm irregular periods frm pst 1 yr..and got to knw dat i have pcos jus 3mnths bak..i hav been taking ayurvedic treatment..bt m still not normal..i hav to loose weight bt m not able to.. can nebdy help wid my prblm byu giving suggestions plsss?

8. anushkathadani

anushkathadani New IL'ite

hi,
    thanks for your remedy.
    wanted to know if i could use brown sugar instead of jaggery.?
    as i live in grenada island.. jaggery is nt available here.
    thanks,
    anushka

9. devyanipatil

devyanipatil New IL'ite

Hi I have read home remedies for PCOS suggested by you, it's really helpful thanks for this information. I am also diagnosed with PCOS from last 2 years I am following doctors treatment but I want follow home home remedies also. You have suggested that aloe Vera option , will you please tell me for how many times a day I have to take this.

Thanks

10. Vivel

Vivel Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot dear.....Will surely try d above.