1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Pcod problem - Bleeding not stopping even after taking krimson 35

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by nolife, Jan 22, 2015.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I have taken Krimsom 35 about 1yr back for 5mons and later for 6mons I got periods.
    Now Suddenly I have again got PCod problem (uncontrollable bleeding) and started taking krimsom 35 for 3 months. Now this is 4th month for me , I started taking Krimson 35 but still I am having bleeding. It is not excessive bleeding though but few drops daily.
    Is it fine to continue Krimson 35. I am planning to consult English medicine doctor again though. Should I consult Homeopathy or Ayurvedic doctor?

Please pour in your inputs for best way to cure PCOD. I am quite afraid of this health condition as i am looking to get married soon.
    I am also unable to do lot of work or take up strenuous tasks becoz of this problem.

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It's best if you get checked out by a good gynec. Pcos is a medical condition that needs a good treatment regimen along with diet/exercise. It's a good idea to also see a nutritionist/dietician along with the gynec to get healthy eating tips and get on an exercise regimen to help your energy levels.

regards,
    L