1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Patience and perseverance can overcome mountains

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 14, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

[h=1]Don't chase people. Be you, do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you and stay.[/h]

Unknown quotes | added by: Any54321
    35 up, 5 down
    [​IMG]
    Patience always pays is what I learnt in life. For everything patience is needed. Good things come to those who wait. I never like to hurt anyone and dont like when someone hurts me too. Especially in old age you cant bear if anyone hurts you. The person who hurts you must not be thinking the seriousness.

Recently someone hurt me with words. Usually they say you should be very careful while writing and while talking. Most of the time I have been careful while writing and talking and dont hurt anyone . Might be this time I had done some mistake so that person also hurt me. I am also human being na. Whenever I feel I am wrong I dont hesitate to ask for forgiveness. Otherwise also if the other person feels that I did some wrong I tell them sorry. This time when I was hurt I thought let me wait patiently , if what I did is not wrong then that person will come back with a positive message. In life I dont want to miss anyone or anything . Life is short and at this age dont know how long I am going to live , so I want to leave this world with happiness and not with any negative feeling in my mind. My patience is paid and got a positive message from that person. Thats why I always believe in the saying Patience and Perseverance can overcome mountaints. I have experienced in life that.

4 people like this.

2. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Very rightly said. When someone hurts you with their words one feels bad and feels that what did I do to deserve this. It is their ego that keeps them from apologizing for their mistake. There is no mistake on our part. One just has to let go. Years later they may or may not realize it and keep their ego aside and apologize.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

You are really super by giving the superfast fb. Thanks for making my day with your first fb and sharing your views

4. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi aunty,
    Words can hurt or heal..That's why they say we should choose the words carefully..words are powerful like a dynamite..Glad to hear this message from you..Your patience and perseverance have indeed payed you back..

1 person likes this.
  5. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear vitamin Viji aunty,
    A nice message in the post.:thumbsup
    Sometimes people hurt others without even being aware, once the awareness strikes, they understand the seriousness of their actions and then reconcile.
    I remember a quote that I came across somewhere, " be kind, every one you meet is fighting a hard battle" . This helps me to look at the action from their side and I feel better.

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Jasmine dear thanks dear for sharing your views which I agree

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhargavi dear glad to see you here. You made my day by giving me fb whcih means a lot to me. Glad you liked the message. Thanks for sharing your views and liked the quote

1 person likes this.