1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pathetic Woman Buying Flowers For Herself

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Rihana, Aug 8, 2020.

1. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

What is wrong at eating in a restaurant alone? I used to sometimes and I hated that the restaurant people judged me for that. They are getting business out of me, WTH? It's not like they were giving me extra servings or free food. They were more bothered about me coming to the restaurant once a week or two. To hell with judgemental people.

Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

hoohohhooo... eating at a restaurant alone is a different saga in itself. I get judged for eating alone at my work !!!! can you believe it? I like to finish my lunch quickly than stand at the counters in the cafeteria and look for a spot at the crowded seating area. So I eat alone and thats a cause for many people sympathizing with me.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

oh, that too. Eat alone, you get judged. Eat rice, you get judged. Eat more than what they think is ideal for you :nono:. Eat less, get judged. Eat on your desk, the list goes on. Wear nice clothes, wear funky earrings, anything. I think women were born to get judged.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:in a resourceful person in precipient women even a simple purchase of a bouquet for vas could be developed into a thread that would command massive responses.
    Kudos for yet another thread woven with meticulous attention to details of flower and its purchase.

A delectable pleasure I used to derive plucking flowers from neighbour's garden. The old lady owner of garden would just cast a broad smile.
    My stiff back since tuesday compels me to be brief with my response here.
    Thanks and regards.

A bouquet in hand and a garland on my person and spouse takes me to the day of marriage reception evening when the entire stage decorated with flowers spreading fragrance keeping the mood for impending.....

At every opportunity I used to buy flower strung ones to family and to the deities framed and hanged in pooja room.

She too buy from a vendor on regular basis at doorstep because it creates kind of harmony and turn mood upbeat and home in great order!

Rihana and kaluputti like this.
  5. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks for response which is hidden in the highlighted portion. I copy it and post here so that it could gain prominence:

We are talkers, on any topic on earth....but mind you, when it comes to action, no one can beat us..:banana:.you see generally they said girl child starts talking sooner....what say ladies....:beer-toast1:

Rihana likes this.
  7. Thyagarajan

:hello:@kaluputti
    Besides, By way of intuition or otherwise, women in general and those girls in profound love have been bestowed with a way to fathom the mind of menfolk or their partner aka DH. Mere presence of their men is enough for spouses of the world to arrive at whether partner’s mind is aligned with theirs or not.

Thanks and Regards.

Rihana and kaluputti like this.
  8. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

"women in general and those girls in profound love have been bestowed with a way to fathom the mind of menfolk or their partner aka DH"...
    I dont agree...firstly these days we cant say 'partners' mean DH..it was only during my generation, secondly if girls in love can really truly fathom the minds of the men involved with, there wont be incidents such as suicides because of failed love, getting cheated etc..Love blinds...is it not..?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

I agree. Partners need not be DH BUT a DH is a partner whether he is willing or not. They fathom only the moment lover or husband commits the cheating or enter cukoldom. The brave ones fight it out or take safe alternate steps.
    Thanks and Regards.

kaluputti likes this.
  10. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you all for the responses. Sorry for the delay in response. It is nice to read the opinions about flower on plant or adorning a human, to brighten up a home or offered to God.

Recently, I saw in FB, women living in the U.S., proudly making mala's (garlands) using malle (jasmine) from their gardens. For some a few flowers were the season's total haul, and for some, the mala's were long enough to need a ruler to measure. : )