Past ovulation symptomps! TWW waiters post urs tooo..........

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sugugiri2010, Feb 6, 2015.

1. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi

I am a PCOD patient ,TTC for past 4 yrs... my first IUI is done.. waiting for the best
    My symptoms are as below

1dpo -3dpo - hot body
    4dpo - heavy leg cramps
    5dpo -slight red spotting ,leg cramps
    6dpo -8 dpo- leg cramps
    9 dpo - metallic taste in mouth, wanted to eat spicy food, uncomfortable armpits
    10 dpo - wanted to eat spicy food , gas trobles at night
    11 dpo -got up early with heavy hunger, hungry all time, slight nausea ,gas trouble sleepless night , very dizzy and tired
    12 dpo - got up early with heavy hunger, heavy gas trouble
    13 dpo - tingling feeling near ribs
    14dpo - slight nausea while having lunch.

waiting to test on feb 8th......(16dpo)
    Pray for me guys..

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Sugugiri2010....My experience of the 2ww...dont look for the symptoms...they are misleading. In this 2 ww, your brain plays all sorts of games with you. Its better to wait it out till 16dpo for a HPT or 14dpo for the beta HCG blood test.

Best wishes and baby dust to you!

3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Never Ever read symptoms in 2ww. They are all misleading. Since we are generally put on progesterone supplements in 2ww, it is the same damn hormone that gives these symptoms in very early pregnancy, so they are not actually pregnancy symptoms but side effects of progesterone pills or just your brain tricking you. Its cruel to trick in such a weak moment, but thats how it is... relax and try to deviate..

4. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi Twinkle and wini,

thanks for your suggestion... i know that... but couldnt resist myself... will try not to think of it....

will test by 10th feb... let u know

5. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi

you both were right i just got my af..... feeling upset and worried.... everyone was expecting a good news....

down and desperate.....

6. nikitaram

nikitaram Silver IL'ite

Hi sugugiri,
    I know how upsetting a failed iui cycle is but its only ur first. Don't be disheartened. Talk to your doctor abt what you can do differently in the next cycle. Also pls don't track symptoms, you will stress yourself unnecessarily. I had no symptoms in the 2ww when I conceived. Hang in there and all the very best for the next cycle.

7. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi nikitaram ,

Thanks da.
    getting ready for the next cycle... but if i ovulate on my left i cant go for a IUI, bcoz my left tube is blocked....so little worried.

give me some tips to relax on tww....

8. nikitaram

nikitaram Silver IL'ite

Well relaxing during 2ww is easier said than done! Decide to think abt the symptoms , google them and talk abt them for only half an hour a day. The rest of the time I'm sure theres enuf work around the house. Go for a movie, meet friends for lunch or just go sit in a park with lots of kids playing, I found that very destressing. Try and enjoy not going to the clinic and waiting endlessly for the scans during those 2 weeks. All the best!

1 person likes this.