Party wear for 1 yr old kid

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Abu Dhabi' started by Surekha1217, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Surekha1217

Surekha1217 Senior IL'ite

Hi pals,

Can anyone tell me where can v get party wear dresses for kids. I need 2 buy one for my daughters 1st Bday. Chkd at Lulu but the collections were very less..R there any exclusive shops for such kind of dresses?? If its in Dubai also plz lemme know...

Rgds,
    Srka.

2. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Check KM trading in Madinat Zayed or better if you are going to dubai you will have a wider choice in burduabi.

When is the party?? arent we invited?????

Lotsa love to the little ones anyway...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  3. deba19

deba19 New IL'ite

There's a shop named 'Paris Look' in the Hamdan area near KM Trading where they have only party wears. They might be a bit expensive though. If you are planning to check out in Dubai/sharjah... you can see in shops named 'Monalisa'. Monalisa has many branches and you can find many Monalisa shops in Sharjah and Burdubai.

4. Surekha1217

Surekha1217 Senior IL'ite

Thank u arab Udupi and deba...

sterday v have hunted abudhabi and found some excellent dresses in Khalidiyah and the shop name is Paris Fashion..Its bit costly but worth it...

And AU...the party is in India v r planning 2 go 2 Idia 2 celeb her 1st bday but thot of making all the arrangements b4 v leave...dats y v r purchasing here...U r very much welcome for the party...it about 2 b held in chennai on Jan 19th....

Rgds,
    Srka

5. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the invite, Surekha...Chennai namma oor aache.. aana i wont b able to make it this time.. hope you all have a blast and bring the sweets when u get back...!