Parlours in Velachery..Your suggestions please..I am not looking for branded ones

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by swaran, Nov 28, 2014.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All

I would be coming to chennai for an important family function and I need to do

Threading
    Facial
    Waxing
    Pedicure
    (might include few more ;-))

I have never tried parlours in Velachery..

Request your reviews and suggestions

BTW i am not looking for big costly parlours like Lakme/GreenTrends/Naturals..I personally feel and heard that their service is not upto the mark and they are very costly...I am not looking for any costly parlour...Good service is the only concern for me

I am really looking for a beautician who could do good threading and facial job..Since I have thick eyebrows(and would like to remain that way for the function) and sensitive skin,I am very much concerned about these two..

Since its a very important family function,I need someone who could do good service

Please provide your inputs

Thanks in Advance

2. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Swaran,

I am from velachery and there is a new parlor opened near my house. Its called floritus. Link is here - Home - floritusbeauty

I visited it twice already and I feel the services are really good. I used to previously go to Green trends, but I feel this new one is much better in service (no waiting for long time and no hurry-burry business) and cheap too compared with the other famous ones.

And when you come here, pls do come home, I am just in the next street to this parlor! ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hey Ishu
    Hr u
    thanks for your response :)
    will surely meet up :)

1 person likes this.
  4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

anyone else ?!!!