1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Paraben, Lead Free - Safe Lipstick

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by bemera, Nov 24, 2017.

1. bemera

bemera Junior IL'ite

Hello all,

Please tell me a good lipstick brand which does not give health issues.

2. Apar78

Apar78 New IL'ite

I read a blog on pharmacyonnet few days back at that time I didn't even knew what paraben was but I couldn't find any direct link to the blog so pasted the whole content :).

According to the FDA, parabens are chemical preservatives which are used in personal care product to extend their shelf life and to prevent bacteria and fungus from growing in products. Paraben can cause skin irritation and have a negative impact on our hormone systems. More and more people are getting aware about the term ‘paraben' and are choosing paraben free products over regular products and here we are listing down some Paraben Free Brands that are easily available online in India.

Veda Essence: Today, Veda Essence is one of the most luxurious brands in India. Its products are 100% free of parabens and other harmful chemicals. Some of the products worth trying are Veda Essence Aloe Shea Rejuvenating Cream, Veda Essence Baby Soothing Massage Oil, Veda Essence Charcoal Shea Butter Tea Tree Soap and essential oils.

Rustic Art: Rustic Art believes in living a life which is free of harmful toxins, chemicals and artificial elements. Their products are environment friendly and nature sensitive. Rustic Art products are handmade, organic and 100% vegan. The chart-topping products contain Rustic Art Aloe Vera orange cinnamon gel, Berry Blush Organic Blueberry Body Wash and Delight Biodegradable Aloe Shampoo.

Astaberry: Their aim is to deliver best-quality organic cosmetics products to our customer at most affordable prices. Products are enriched with the goodness of Ayurveda. Their products are free of SLS, SLES, synthetic additives and are completely paraben free so get it on your to-buy list. They provide you the face wash, bleaches and body lotions which are 100% paraben free.

Pratha Naturals: They believes that knowing every ingredient in your product is every customer's right in order to make informed choices as to what goes on your skin. Two of their best selling product is Egyptian Roses Scrub and Lavender Ocean Bath Salt. They have a wide range of herbal and organic skin care products.

Kronokare: The products from this brand are affordable, SLS and paraben free, and their creations do not harm the environment in anyway. Kronokare All is well shower gel and Fabulous Fix Body lotion are among their top products. None of their products contain preservatives, additives, synthetic oils or perfumes. It is a vegan brand and is against animal testing.

Blog credits to pharmacyonnet

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    bemera likes this.