1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Panacea For Ailments Head 2 Foot

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Thyagarajan, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Panacea for ailments head 2 foot

Simple tips for healthy life:
    Apply COCONUT OIL to the soles of your feet

1. One friend said that he knew an old man when he lived in Mangalore. Had advised to apply oil on the soles of my feet while sleeping. It is my sole source of treatment and fitness.
    2. One student from Manipal said that my mother insisted on applying Coconut Oil under my soles. He said that as a child, his vision was weakened. When she continued this process, my eye light gradually became fully and healthier.
    3. A gentleman Mr. Kamath from Udupi who is a businessman wrote that I went to Kerala for a holiday. I slept in a hotel there. I could not sleep. I started walking outside. The old watchman sitting outside at night started asking me, "What's the matter?" I said I can't sleep! He smiled and said, "Do you have any Coconut oil?" I said no, he went and brought Coconut oil and said, "Massage the soles of your feet for a few minutes." Then he started snoring. Now I am back to normal.
    4. I tried Coconut oil massage on the soles of my feet before sleeping at night. This makes me sleep better and relieve fatigue.
    5. I had a stomach problem. After massaging with Coconut oil on my soles, my stomach problem was cured in 2 days.

6. Actually! This process has a magical effect. I massaged the soles of my feet with Coconut oil before going to sleep at night. This process gave me a very relaxed sleep.

7. I have been doing this trick for the last 15 years. It makes me very sleepy. I also massage the soles of the feet of my young children with Coconut oil, which keeps them very happy and healthy.
    8. My feet used to ache. I started massaging the soles of my feet with Coconut oil daily for 2 minutes before going to sleep at night. This process brought relief from the pain in my legs.
    9. My legs were always swollen and when I walked, I used to get tired. I started this process of Coconut oil massage on the soles of my feet before going to sleep at night. In just 2 days, the swelling of my legs disappeared.
    10. At night, before going to bed, I used Coconut oil massage on the soles of my feet and started doing it. This made me sleep very peacefully.

11. It is a wonderful thing. This tip is better than sleeping pills for restful sleep. Now I sleep with Coconut oil soles of my feet every night.
    12. My grandfather's feet had a burning sensation and a headache. By the time he started applying Coconut oil on his soles, the pain had gone away.
    13. I had thyroid disease. My leg was hurting all the time. Last year someone suggested me to massage Coconut oil on the soles of the feet before going to bed at night. I am doing. Now I am generally quiet.
    14. My feet were listening. I am massaging the soles of my feet with Coconut oil for four days before going to bed at night. There is a big difference.
    15. I had hemorrhoids twelve or thirteen years ago. My friend took me to a sage who was 90 years old. He suggested rubbing Coconut oil on the palms of the hands, between the fingers, between the fingernails, and on the nails and said: Add four to five drops of Coconut oil to the navel and go to sleep. I was very relieved. This tip also solved my constipation problem. My body fatigue also goes away and I feel relaxed. Prevents snoring.

16. The Coconut oil massage on the soles of the feet is a tried and tested tip.
    17. Massaging the soles of my feet with Coconut oil made me feel sleepy.
    18. I had pain in my legs and knees. Ever since I read the tip of the Coconut oil massage on the soles of my feet, now I do it daily, it makes me sleepy.
    19. Ever since I started using this prescription of Coconut oil massage on the soles of my feet before going to bed at night, I have had backache. My back pain has subsided and thank God I have slept very well.

The secret is very simple, very short, very easy everywhere and for everyone.
    Apply COCONUT OIL on the soles of the feet at night before to bed.
    God Blessed Oil in coconut.

2. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

thanks for the revelation.