1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Paintings : Tanjore Paintings

Discussion in 'Paintings' started by theartisticone, Sep 5, 2008.

1. theartisticone

theartisticone Gold IL'ite

very nice collection & you are talented.
    I plan to start my alphabet learning in tanjore paiting while Iam in Chennai. Please let me know where to start...any class that you will recommend will be nice.

Keep up good work!
    hi viji :hiya
    thanks! how long are you in chennai?
    if you have time on your hands, you can contact our ILite kaluputti, she's v good.you can PM her!

2. theartisticone

hai
    anni chala bagunnayi
    beautiful paintings [​IMG] 18th March 2009 01:07 AMhai
    anni chala bagunnayi
    beautiful paintings [​IMG] 18th March 2009 01:07 AM
    hai
    anni chala bagunnayi
    beautiful paintings [​IMG]
    hi geetha :hiya
    thank u andi!
    is that right?
    i dont know telugu am a tamlian!
    but i guess you said'they are all v good'!:rotfl

i have been following your progress in umesh's thread- great, keep creating!

3. theartisticone

hi all,
    i have removed all my paintings from this thread and put them in my album(space constraint -cant attach any more pics!), so please have a look at my album in case you want to see my paintings!

4. oosha

oosha Bronze IL'ite

hi there,

SORRY, COULD NOT SEE THE PIC, THE SAW UR ALBUM ........GREAT PICS.. KEEP IT UP.

THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION IN THE THREAD WILL SURELY MAKE ALL OF US ATLEAST TRY ONCE.

THANK U,

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  5. theartisticone

SORRY, COULD NOT SEE THE PIC, THE SAW UR ALBUM ........GREAT PICS.. KEEP IT UP.

hi oosha :hiya

thanks a lot for taking the trouble to see my album - sorry had to delete the already loaded pictures due to space constraint!

6. bindu_ch_79

bindu_ch_79 Bronze IL'ite

sorry for the delay.iv got married and am now in US california.And now its one year completed.First i have been here and was new to this place later came to know about this site.im very much interested in arts and craft,saw ur post and was curious to learn it but came to know that i cant learn it here .i wanted to learn tanjore paintings in INDIA when i was there.And meanwhile i didnt check this.but now a days am regularly checking this site.And felt shy as for a long time i didn't respond for u sorry for this.i do embriodery works on sarees and paintings.
    can u please tell me where can i learn in hyd about tanjore paintings and how many days will it take to learn this art.
    thank u
    bindu.

7. theartisticone

sorry for the delay.iv got married and am now in US california.And now its one year completed.First i have been here and was new to this place later came to know about this site.im very much interested in arts and craft,saw ur post and was curious to learn it but came to know that i cant learn it here .i wanted to learn tanjore paintings in INDIA when i was there.And meanwhile i didnt check this.but now a days am regularly checking this site.And felt shy as for a long time i didn't respond for u sorry for this.i do embriodery works on sarees and paintings.
    can u please tell me where can i learn in hyd about tanjore paintings and how many days will it take to learn this art.
    thank u
    hey bindu:hiya
    CONGRATS ON YOUR MARRIAGE!:thumbsup:-)
    if you are planning to learn tanjore painting in hyderabad, you can post a query i the hyderabad sub-forum to enquire if they know anybody teaching tanjore there- you can collect all details pertaining to that before you go to hyderabad.
    good to know that you do embroidery and paint too! you can post pictures of your work in the embroidery and painting subforums resp'ly.
    waiting to see your work!:thumbsup

8. theartisticone

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  9. theartisticone

10. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi Su:

Loved the Annapakshi. I think that one alongwith Durga and Rajasthani Radha are quite unique. And they are all beautiful.

Simply Brilliant!

Sindhu