Pain in one side of the lower abdomen

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by plzhelp, Mar 3, 2010.

1. plzhelp

plzhelp New IL'ite

Hi,

I have been having pain in the right side lower abdomen for the last few days. Itz more like pre menstrual cramps but I have it only in the right side. I had sever lower back pain a week back and it was more in the right side and now the frontal part is paining. I am 20 DPO today and I normally ovulate around CD 20 but my OPK's have been coming back negative the last 3 days. Also, I had only 2 days of period last time and 1 day of mild spotting. I did suspect it to be implantation but all my HPT's have also been coming back negative. Any suggestions why I have pain in the right side alone?

2. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Are you 20 days into your cycle or 20DPO? Either way, you should consult a gynecologist, and not get a diagnosis online. You could have an ectopic pregnancy, or just a crappy cycle, it is hard to tell without running tests on you. Or, it could be an entirely different organ that is causing the pain.

3. anishka

anishka New IL'ite

Ovulation pain or Implantation pain is mostly on the left side of the lower abdomen. If its on the right side it could be appendicitis or infection on intestine as well. Please consult a doctor is pain is constant or unbearable.

4. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Ovulation pain depends on which ovary ovulates.