Paid Private Messages

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Sep 25, 2009.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Thank you for this bonus Laxmi. Mostly appreciated.

2. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Malathy,

Just to let you know that I am still waiting to hear from Laxmi.I checked my Yahoo inbox etc., and drew a blank there,
    wonder why this delay has to go on.Why the info cannot be posted in the Public Forum so that many others may make use of the facility is something difficult to understand .You have given detailed instructions for payments online , this could have been added there too.

3. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Paulina,

Very surprising why you did not receive the details for the Paid Private Message Subscription inspite of three mail communication from our end. I sent it way back on October 4th 2009 with the above mentioned details.

Yahoo seems to have some issues delivering our email to you. Let me go ahead and send the details from my yahoo ID. Hopefully that should work. We are working on a permanent address and as soon as we finalize it, we will provide all the details along with the announcement thread.

Thank you.

4. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Laxmi & Malathy,

Still no success at my Yahoo inbox !!
    Guess I'll just have to wait till the dawn of that Lucky Day !!

Meanwhile here's wishing you all speed in hastening the process by organising a permanent address for all users who wish to pay by cheque.

A real mystery .... as to why Yahoo has been accepting all other messages for me except this one....even your personal ID does not succeed it seems.No message so far .

5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Paulina,

While we understand your frustration in not receiving the address via email, we would appreciate if you could also understand that we have no fun in making you wait for the email. With few coming forward to take up the paid PM service at least for now, we would love to reach out the address to them ASAP.

Sometimes emails from IndusLadies domains are being filtered by Yahoo and dumped in the 'Bulk mail' folder (this is NOT your inbox. It's a separate folder that you should see when you login to your yahoo email). You may want to check whether the 3 emails Laxmi sent has landed into that folder in your yahoo account instead of landing in the inbox.

The other option would be you write to support@indusladies.com from some other email you have (like a gmail id). We will try responding to that email with the address and let's see if that reaches you.

Unfortunately, right now we are using a personal address and hence we are not able to post it in the forums.

Malathy

6. Jyothisri

Jyothisri Bronze IL'ite

I had received an email on my personal id from the Indusladies team, on Oct 5, stating that my Private Messaging access would be activated soon, as a winner of Topic of the Month Contest for August '09. I hope to see this activation facilitated soon.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

I want to ask you this, If I don't want to gift a PM subscription to anyone, do I have any concession-like the PM access will be for 2 years or something like that?

8. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Hi

what are the charges for this subscription?

9. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Malathy,
    Please refer this post here for subscription charges.
    Thanks.

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jyothisri,

You are all set for PM access.