Padma awards scene 2:Sports vs modelling

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by muzna, Apr 15, 2009.

1. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

The Padma Awards were given away by the President....
    But both Dhoni and Bhajji did not make it to the ceremony :hide:, despite being in the country. Bhajji says , next time I get an award, I'll sit there two days before. What cheek he has.RantAnd how much respect he has shown to the awarding agency as well as the President.
    But the height is when a senior ( ex cricketer) tells on a channel that what should be the reason for Vijeyender Singh to get a medal...as he is not playing nowdays..only modelling. Does he not know that all cricketers do it too....OR is the quetion about the contracts going to others and cricketers are missing out on chances bonk.
    And BTW Vijeyendra singh's achievements though in the past can not be overlooked( I actually am not sure whether he has stopped playing....as I've not read it any where else).

P.S.BTW it has also been reported that the two who did not come, were busy doing modelling or campaigns for their sponsors.

2. gsl

gsl New IL'ite

Hi muzna,

I support you.I too beileve that anybody is not having honor and respect to the people who is in respectful position.Its not only DHoni or somebody else., everybody has become such a way.People give respect only to the money and fame.Rant

Srilu

3. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

Hey Srilu
    You have properly examined the disease of today's world...this is actually sad but true.