1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford arms apartment Edison - Tamilians

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by vidhee, Nov 7, 2011.

1. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi ppl,

This is srividhya, from oxford arms edison. We recently moved here. looking for friends , if any body interested please write back to me. I have 18month old kid, and he is really feeling bored without any company, if anybody interested we shall have play date for kid, and meet ups for us too.

cheers,
    vidhya

2. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

31 views and no reply:(

3. dhivya1584

dhivya1584 New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya

I Will be moving to NJ by mid of Dec from NC. I saw oxford arms and found it suitable for our req. Can you please tell me how is the apt? Particularly building 19 which i heard is new? We want to zero in oxford arms as it has gud reviews and easy commute. It would be great to know abt the apt from you.

BTW i am also from Chennai and have a 18 month old kid...hope he'll be ur baby's comp :)

tnx

1 person likes this.
  4. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi dhivya,

Happy to hear from u that u guys have chosen oxford arms. Its actually a very nice place. One of the best indian community. Here we have a bunch of apartment complex near by and a very good play ground for kids. You need not worry abt the apt, its very place to live. building 19 is good and its a new remodelled one! hoping to see u soon. Lets rock. BTW wats ur kid name?

Am in a single bed room , with a washer dryer in the apt. Very spacious and nice.

5. dhivya1584

dhivya1584 New IL'ite

Wow vidhya very happy to hear that...We are lukin for 2 bed room with W/D. hopefully we'll get one. need to talk to the leasing office. My son name is Dhruv. Whats your son's name ?

I heard its walkin distance to train station also there is a shuttle to train station. Is that true ?

6. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

ya its true.... chk ur private msg... if interested call me i would like to talk to u..

7. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

My son's name saai Ashwin..

8. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

Divya can u call me?

9. dhivya1584

dhivya1584 New IL'ite

Vidhya,

I cannot able to view your private message as i am new to Indusladies and have done less than 10 posts :). Once i i will complete 10 posts i think i can able to see ur message and i will call you definitely. Really sorry i dont know much in Indusladies

dhivya

10. dhivya1584

dhivya1584 New IL'ite

Vidhya

Another help! Can you give me the exact ph num of oxford arms apt? Because i have been trying for past 2 days and they are not responding. Also do you have any idea about the blueberry village near you having newly renovated apts ? Appreciate your help.

thanks
    dhivya