Overweight And Iui

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sethupanda, Jan 27, 2017.

1. sethupanda

sethupanda Junior IL'ite

Hi Ladies ,

Hope all are doing good. Need your suggestions. I am stressed out a lot .Need baby very badly :( :( :( .

I have PCOS and overweight no other issue ( TUBE and Uterus are all normal ) . So Can i try for IUI now and I will 30 by november so I am scared and My Hubby is 35. So I feel it is too late . Please advise

2. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

I have read in some other posts.. Pcos can be cured with excerices.. here in IL only ..

U can try that ..

3. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@sethupanda ...Hi dear....Exactly am in the same situation...Overweight, pcos and gonna do IUI next month...
    I heard most of the people saying to reduce weight to increase the rate of success so am trying to reduce weight while taking treatment itself... But some people don't believe in such things... Anyway staying healthy is good only right ?
    So try to reduce weight... just 7 to 10% of your body weight that's enough.. :)
    What's your weight and height now ? Where are you from ? where you are getting treatment?

Nonya likes this.
  4. sethupanda

sethupanda Junior IL'ite

Hi Jeeva,

I am working in bangalore and basically from tamilnadu. I am consulting in Ramakrishnan hospital

Rowith likes this.
  5. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

I am.also pcos and over weight and on top I have got diabetes too and I am only 27.

It seems pcos also leads to diabetes... Are u on any medication becz I am on metformin for pcos....

Yes,losing weight does help..try doing zumba..Bangalore offers nyc zumba ..u can find changes in ur monthly cycle also.

sethupanda and Jeevasaro like this.
  6. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@sethu... Great go ahead... Keep us posted about ur treatments and tips it will be helpful.. Keep in touch...

sethupanda likes this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

More than anything,what bothers me is when you said you need a baby "badly" which means you are very stressed.

Stress is a major factor which works against conceiving.Easier said than done.However,you need to reduce stress.

Try to take morning walks.I don't know about your job profile,see if that's adding to stress,stop thinking about baby for one or two months and have fun walking,exercise,Zumba.If possible take a vacation.

Trust me after this conceiving will be easier :)even I had child late and nowadays 30 is no
    Big deal coz many women get married law and conceive too.

Regards Pcos,check with your gynec and do as per instructions.Have faith in god and DO sai baba vrat for nine weeks.All I can say is relax,relax.Baby dust to you

sethupanda and Jeevasaro like this.
  8. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Dear...my own sister and few others dealing with infertility followed the following:
    Shivlingi...2gm
    Putrajeevak seeds...2 gm
    Phala Ghritam....half tablespoon
    Above to be taken every morning empty stomach. These are harmless herbs. But still u may consult an ayurvedic dr.
    Plus...they also did kapalbhati n anulom vilom pranayam everyday.
    You may also watch Swami Ramdev's videos on YouTube for infertility problems.
    Good luck

Jeevasaro likes this.
  9. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@sethupanda .... any updates from ? Started IUI treatment ?

10. sethupanda

sethupanda Junior IL'ite

Hi Jeeva ,

No I didnt start IUI treatment .My doctor strictly told not to come before reducing 5 kgs :( so only concentrating on the weight loss.

what about you ?? have you started ?