1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

overall fairness and body care

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by joiee, May 21, 2010.

1. joiee

joiee New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am a new member to this site. All these years I have wondered is it possible to lighten our skin to 2 to 3 lighter shades. If u see Kajol in her first movie and recent movie,there is definitely a tremendous change in her skin tone.You cannot simply call it a video effect. So i guess it is possible to lighten our skin.But how!!!!! Is there any economical way of doing this? mY story goes like this...after reading few tips in some other website,I started using cucumber juice,lemon juice,tomato juice,honey,turmeric,gram flour ,curd etc.,..It just brightened my skin say upto 5%.But I got a skin allergy in between.The skin on my hands and neck became very thin and sensitive even started bleeding..doctor called it parthenium allergy and gave me medicines.My medications are over now and the bleeded parts of my skin got almost black.As a side effect,my pimples increased and it became numerous makin my face look very bad.I used to have a clear skin irrespective of waterver soap/cream i use.
    before 2 yrs,i was using aviance toner and aviance radiance gel.It gave me a good result,but it was made of hydroquinone(which is not medically recommended).So i should not use it now as my skin is already weak.i bought vaseline skin lightening body milk and I am using it now.As if now,I m not noticing any change bcoz its been only 10 days since i started using it.
    so please throw some light on this issue-how to lighten skin?is it possible with meladerm(very expensive,but tehy say it does not have hydroquinone) or kumkumadhi oil(ayurvedic) or any other simple ways which will suit all skin types.?
    is it advisable to use lemon juice on acne?i heard its acid is not good on ur skin.
    Please give me ur valuable suggestions.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

What is the big deal about the lighter skin?

Be yourself and don't put too many artificial things in your face.

Good diet and exercise will make you look beautiful.

Be proud of our skin color. ( we Tamilians/Indian like FAIR color)

That is the advice I can give you.

Peace Be with YOU.:coffee