Our Virtual Sai Mandhir at IL - Seek Blessings and drop in your PRAYERS..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. chkalyani

chkalyani Gold IL'ite

Om Sai Namo Namah Sri Sai Namo Namah Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah Sadguru Sai Namo Namah
    Om Sai Namo Namah Sri Sai Namo Namah Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah Sadguru Sai Namo Namah

Anantakoti Pranams to Thy Lotus Feet O Sai!

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Om Ganesha Om Sai Dattatreya namaha

Guru Brahma Gurur Vishnu

Guru Devo Maheshwaraha
    Guru Saakshat Para Brahma
    Tasmai Sree Gurave Namaha

Guru is verily the representative of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. He creates, sustains knowledge and destroys the weeds of ignorance. I salute such a Guru.

Mannaathah Sri Jaganaatho
    Madguruhu Sri Jagad Guruhu
    Madh Atma Sarva Bhootaatma
    Tasmai Sri Gurave Namaha.

The Lord of the world is my Lord and the Guru of the World is my Guru, the SELF in me is the same which is present in all (the same divinity inherent in all beings). I salute such a Guru (who gives me this insight).

sai.jpg

Dear Sainatha,

1) Please continue to bless Saisakthi sister with all round success in the Education Project. May all her desires & dreams get fulfilled and Please bless her and her DH in abundance.

2)Please continue to shower your divine grace on Suryakala sister and her family. Please fulfill all her desires. Sai Dhanvantri – Bless her parents with good health , wealth and happiness. May mother Sai bless her grandson Pranav with all the happiness, good health and wealth.

3) Please shower your divine grace on all the IL sisters who are doing Yearlong Parayana of Sai Sathcharithram. May we all have Shraddha and Saburi at your divine Lotus feet.

Suryakala,Saisakthi,Amma15, ChandrikaV, Deepu04,Deraj , Easy, G3Sudha, HappyPerson, Himaani, Iamsrihere, ItsmeBhagi, Knbg, Luckwaves, LUVLI, Luvlyroses - WK 5, Mathira, Mathiravi, Mbharani, Meenueash,Mom Luckwaves, Mom Meenueash, Muthuraji, Naliniravi,Omsrisai, Racr, Radhaparth2000, Rajinee, Rakinya, Rekha02, Sabitha, Saibhakht, Saras123, Sarasprabhu, Savvyheal, Shakthi7, Sijo157, Smilysmile, Sravanitenali, Subha2309, SunshineBeauty, Superwoman, Thank01,Vadaparti,Veeramachaneni,Vidyashankari, DEARMOSTVIJI, Sriven, Saisakthi, LUVLADOO35,Saktips,SNITHYA, DEEPANV, EVERHAPPY, SHRUTHISP, Foxybeat, Bhucat, Papima, Banujaga , Mohanas, Rajinitk4, Saianugraha, Sai3A21 , Rkgurbani,Anjalisaingh152,Kssuma14, Manjubashini.

4) Please bless all the expectant mothers with Healthy pregnancies and Healthy babies. Please bless all the mothers with healthy and Happy babies.

5) Please bless all these lovely ladies with motherhood. May they have laughter & cries of Little ones in their homes.

travellover, swatir23,Brindhaaa, Aarti36, abigavas, Ransree, Magee, Wannabmommy, Sabitha, Vijis, Lalithanivas, chocolate, jogu07, parvathyc09, Twinbabyhopes, Vasumathy, riya2012, butterfly04, Lathaviswa, Akansha, Premabarani, Feya, shilpa23, Happyperson, Gayathri, Myththangavel, 27csweetangel, dreamzz812, gowriadityan , nita76, Sashacurious, Kaorigingyo, luvlyroses(Vidya), Deepthisini, jp123, Ragamalika, Mkhan, Jayanthisuresh, Kooldivya, vanitha2012, alagarsamy , Subasrihari, raindrops27, maya1, Luckwaves, Vasudhas, Vidyashankari (divya), meenu25, Niminarayan, Charanpreet, Saudamini, Nallaanlakshmi, Padmaavathi, Radsanush, curious28, Poojachinoy, blueblue, Kiya, dollysonpari, Srinidhi007, Saigirl, Boons, orchid11, Godsblessings, KAME, Bhuvisrini , srith, nila1983,MOM2 BE, contributer, Sangini, Rbpmalar, Mieindusladies, Yasothal, Shuch, indianlady17, pallavik96, Rashmii, Allzwell, RajashreeM, Anjani1, Belcanto, radhaparth2000, Willbemomma, Anniekarun, divyashetty18, Saktips, want2BMom, Jhansidevikanna, an123, Anamiks, jayyu5, uma16, rammu Anjani1, Kaven, eager2mom, love4ever, Manreet, MrsRiaSingh, Laxmi1982, madhurib8, kalps222, vkonda, aishgunt, Geeash, rpriya2129, Ramyakumar, DivyaKarthik (karthik_as30), Jayshreereddy, mahi84, parasu, jaishkaran, sheshin , lovelyheart17, confused, cvsakhila, priya23, deeparsm, CindyM, sulakshanasudha, kmeera, hopebaby, raji84, dukhi,thavamalar, crazydee, nisha999, bindaas ,daisydee9 , sonvi , ilovelife, buddy, upavi , neha2903 , vrutikapanchal, bhanushanti, geetha1985, unluckyDIL, abipriya, mona123, rajinee, ferujoy, friend101,ssripriy, gayathri21, renukavarsha, manji1982 , umadaya, aarth0203, Happygoluckygal, subhadra20, Sveena, endlesshope, Heartbeat, kpsid, kkute, angelic85, mrsrajesh(santha), sweetgirl37, Smartncute, Riyakathir, Riyagopal, hopesinbaby2010, ocean, mrsrathna , banujaga, Kalima, falgunid18, mahi2000, riyaram, revi123, babyhopes81, sumaramesh, rise, vini31, hopefulmommy12, jubii, swee2, bangary, mansu123, silentlotus, rasirasi, mangalasm, sahana2020, aquawaves, babelfish ,Saravinodh, sreejag (sreelata), Vidya, nottie, AngelOnEarth, Lisa29, HopingLuck, BeHuman, javida, Winipooh, chitrasridhar23, 822002, sujadhana, manalimanoj, vishnur, pavithra17, KHaridra, Chellammu, tara06, selbha, pinki13, Suki, Yasmin, Miami beny2521, soumys, RamyaST, laxmirao84, ramyasiyer, color99, AnkitaP, Priya, hivid ,wantmyangel, babyhopes123, kohilavijay, glimmer, tanujas, nisitha, tiredDL, saramuthu, sadhu, swarnaMom2B, Pavistats, ram,Payalmodi, komal16, anjanaa211 , icedrop, Niharikachauhan, Ashu18184, BSruthi, Lakshmivijay017, Anusat ,Uma21vijay, Eswarisuresh, Priyanka7878 , JazzyJazz, Medhasrik AArchana, Kee, Mathira, Vinesha, chinnirekha, srinithyakumar, tarasharma, Sudhajay, LakshmiMohan, shubha18, afc123, ittzzmie sweetpeas, katakam123, Mbharani, priyasakhi ,snnt1981, Chocolate, swati0812, swati3, Mrithulanaren, Vidhsn, Blessedmommy, jaya81, abhi786, sara16, Preetimulik, blessemommy(usha), Anusuyasaraswat, Kovaidoc, Thannir, Mullaikodi, Krsihnaroopa, Smileforever, rkgurbani, Anjananathan, Prakruti, akshaya, Ntadipar, BaminiV, sathi, helpmeangel , priyashrvan, rupa2013, Saravanith(Vanitha), happygirl123, prettydevil, Sharan (sharanya), Prasanna, sakthi, manjuni , sarada30 , bornfree78 , priyagem, saran27, sirisha, Aroona, ArtsSorts , pursuehappiness , Deepa (foxybeat’s friend), Rajinitk4, jyothiparab , revsbala , diyarnair,sasha75(Usha),everj oy24, Kirthivenkat, chotukishmish, divyams, subasrihari, racr sister’s sister,Radiodoc679 (Radha), danyashree, naveensasi, reachingskies ,Vaibhavee, anuradhasundar,shaluu , april1981 , godblessus , divya4 , mrskannan , rekish, mmrajee ,ni , sushshetty , priyasham29, pallavipune, Radical,sansan23,lakrav(Sandhya Ravi),Nithyahari, vabzee008, cutesangeeta, fionashrek, Nanditasri,ladki1,sweetu99(nalini), rangolii,smith2 (smitha), luckyme, newlypg ,krithivenugopa , sairam2311 ,yettobemom ,Myamma (Subhshini), Meenueash, Indianlady17, swamal, poornimaspa, luckysangeeta, GLB, Saroj, mamtha,kritkika, lekshmi kurup, devic(devi), msms, hemamalini, viji ma’s DIL, lakshmi0112,dhanalaksmins,Manu aggarwal. CuteVaishu, upfsabari (Sabari), cutiee87(Girija Bhope, kanchanakumar, nikitaram,Sirisha kondla (moukthika9 sister), sujita (sujieta),kripakl, GEET9713, sathiyabamavp,kn543,dreamworld, praveenadevagir, sreelakshmi sriram.

6) May Mother Sai bless all the children in ILs who are appearing for Examinations - Board / Engineering/Medical/talent/ competitive exams with success.

7) Special requests: May mother Sai shower his blessings in abundance and fulfill all all their desires.

Amma13(Usha): May mother Sai bless her and family in abundance. May her eldest DS get PG seat of his choice.
    Anjalisingh152: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May her DH succeed in the competitive exams he is undertaking.
    Blessbabydust: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May mother Sai bless her with good job of her choice.
    ChandrikaV: May mother Sai bless her and her family with health, wealth and happiness.
    Everhappy: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Hema76: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Iamsrihere: May mother Sai bless her with good career and happy life.
    Itsmebhagi: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Joylokhi: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Luckwaves: May our mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon.
    Madhusharmila: May mother Sai bless her family in abundance. May they be blessed with a house of their own. May Sai bless her DH with good job of his choice.
    Mathira: May mother Sai bless her and family in abundance. May Sai Dhanvantri bless her dear sons with good health.
    Meenueash: May Sai dhanvantri bless her with good health. May she and her DH enjoy the parenthood soon.
    Muthuraji: May Sai Dhanvantri bless her in abundance. May our mother Sai’s grace be on her and her family always.
    Naliniravi: May Sai dhanvantri bless her with good health. May mother Sai bless her daughter Swetha with blissful life.
    Rajinitk4: May our mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon. May Sai bless her sister- in- law and sister with healthy pregnancies and healthy babies.
    Rekha02: May mother Sai bless her with safe delivery and healthy baby. May her brother get a suitable life partner.
    Saibhakt: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Saiblessings: May mother Sai shower his grace on her and her family in abundance.
    Shanvy: May Sai Dhanvantri bless our sister with good health.
    Snithya: May Mother Sai bless her 2nd daughter with safe delivery and healthy baby. May mother Sai bless her grand children in abundance.
    Sravanitenali: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai Dhanvantri bless her dear father with good health.
    Sriven: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance May her Dh have a good career of his choice.
    Subha2309: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai dhanvantri bless her parents in abundance. May Sai bless her DS with good health, education and happiness.
    Veeramachaneni: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.

Sai Dhanvantari bless all IL sisters and Sayee sisters and their families with good health, wealth and happiness.

Maa Sayee bless all the TTC girls with healthy pregnancies and healthy babies.

Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavanthu
    Sarve Jana Sukino Bhavantu
    Om Shanthi Om Shanthi Om Shanthi

Om Sairam Om Sairam Om Sairam

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Sri Padraajam Saranam Prapadheye

7 people like this.
  3. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Om sri sairam
    Dear sai please bless all of us to have a safe and prosperous 2014.

4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sainatha

Please bless the little one of dearmostviji sister with good health and happiness.

Sayee maa please be with the little one as his mother fears that he swallowed the marble.

5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister

Om Sairam.

I do not deserve any praises. Everything is SAYEE MAA's WILL and that will only happen. I always thought that Prayers thread should go on and since praying or one another is more effective than individual prayers.

Since my little one is SAYEE's gift, She is allowing mom sometime for this. Hopefully i will be able to do the compilation of the prayers thread with dedication and regularly with Sayee's blessings.

3 people like this.
  6. Kita

Kita Senior IL'ite

Om Sai ram.....

thank you for giving this life.....I have felt your presence in each and every moment of life, no matter whether its god or bad moment... You had always given me strength.

you are always there for those who believe in you.i don't pray so much but I believe in sai more than myself......

7. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Saras,

Sairam

That shows your humbleness, The darshan of Sayee blessing with both hands simply tingles a feeling from within no words to express.

Did you get to read my mail.. just inquisitive.. Thanks

2 people like this.
  8. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear BABA,

YOU are aware of all my anxieties and fears. I trust in you. I pray you will be with us always.

Om Sairam,

Usha

9. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras sister,

Thank you for keeping all of us in your prayers. I am very excited that you are managing with a small kid and doing all these work. Hats off to your work. Really its all due to the blessings of SAI, you are able to do all this.

10. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi and Saras sister,

I feel the divine blessing of Sai Baba on me. A lot of things worked positively and I thank Sai for the blessings he has showered on us. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.

This thread caught my attention last Thursday and again I could come across it on a Thursday. I feel that it happens for a reason. Thank you Sai for the blessings.

I pray for the good health of my daughter who falls sick often and please keep my parents and mom-in-law healthy, as they suffer from various health problems.

We have house warming and my daughter's ear piercing ceremony next month. Everything should go well and help us doing things in a organised manner. Be with us and guide us throughout.

Jai Sai Ram.

2 people like this.