Our Virtual Sai Mandhir at IL - Seek Blessings and drop in your PRAYERS..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sayee, first thanksgiving for the Year 2014, a beautiful bundle of joy for SAI family, all the fruits of Saras Sister's faith and patience has been rewarded by you.

Saras Sister,

Take care, Just keep doing Parayan otherwise we will miss you, already missing Suryakala sister, the rest Baba will give me strength to take care, our family is also getting larger and more of them are getting involved too.

You are more needed for the LO than for us.. Have a great journey...

SAIRAM :: SAIRAM :: SAIRAM

9 people like this.
  2. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

SAIRAM,

SAKTHI SISTER,

THANKS FOR STRATING THIS THREAD..

MY Humble Pranams to Lotus feet of Bhagawan Baba

Baba Please bless our suryakalamma, sakthi sister, saras sister with good health and fullfil their wishes too

Baba please bless me with good health and remove all my health ailments

Baba please bless my dh with good health and good career

Baba please bless my parents and inlaws all elders with good health

Baba please bless my brother to get suitable life partner this year

Little Baba please come to my home this year....longing for years...please bless me motherhood soon...PLease Baba come soon...

Baba Please bless me to chant your name always..you told in satcharitra those who fortune only can chant your name..give me that fortune..

please bless my co ttc sisters too....please bless all sai sister and fullfill all their wishes

Baba please be with us every moment of lifeBaba be withus and guide us

OM SAINATHAYA NAMAGHA

4 people like this.
  3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram
    Began this year with one saptah reading of Sai Satcharita. Please bless us and be with us through the year in all our actions.Sri Sai Jai Sai Jai Jai Sai.

1 person likes this.
  4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Guru Brahma Gurur Vishnu
    Guru Devo Maheshwaraha
    Guru Saakshat Para Brahma
    Tasmai Sree Gurave Namaha

Guru is verily the representative of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. He creates, sustains knowledge and destroys the weeds of ignorance. I salute such a Guru.

Mannaathah Sri Jaganaatho
    Madguruhu Sri Jagad Guruhu
    Madh Atma Sarva Bhootaatma
    Tasmai Sri Gurave Namaha.

The Lord of the world is my Lord and the Guru of the World is my Guru, the SELF in me is the same which is present in all (the same divinity inherent in all beings). I salute such a Guru (who gives me this insight).

sai3.jpg

Dear Sainatha,

1) Please continue to bless Saisakthi sister with all round success in the Education Project. May all her desires & dreams get fulfilled and Please bless her and her DH in abundance.

2)Please continue to shower your divine grace on Suryakala sister and her family. Please fulfill all her desires. Sai Dhanvantri – Bless her parents with good health , wealth and happiness. May mother Sai bless her grandson Pranav with all the happiness, good health and wealth.

3) Please shower your divine grace on all the IL sisters who are doing Yearlong Parayana of Sai Sathcharithram. May we all have Shraddha and Saburi at your divine Lotus feet.

Suryakala,Saisakthi, Amma15,ChandrikaV,Deepu04,Deraj, Easy, G3Sudha, HappyPerson, Himaani,Iamsrihere,ItsmeBhagi,Knbg,Luckwaves,LUVLI,Luvlyroses - WK 5, Mathira, Mathiravi, Mbharani, Meenueash,Mom Luckwaves, Mom Meenueash, Muthuraji, Naliniravi,Omsrisai, Racr, Radhaparth2000, Rajinee, Rakinya, Rekha02, Sabitha, Saibhakht, Saras123, Sarasprabhu, Savvyheal, Shakthi7, Sijo157, Smilysmile, Sravanitenali, Subha2309, SunshineBeauty, Superwoman, Thank01 ,Vadaparti,Veeramachaneni,Vidyashankari, DEARMOSTVIJI, Sriven , LUVLADOO35, Saktips, SNITHYA, DEEPANV, EVERHAPPY,SHRUTHISP, Foxybeat, Bhucat, Papima, Banujaga , Mohanas, Rajinitk4, Saianugraha, Sai3A21, Rkgurbani , Anjalisaingh152 ,Kssuma14.

4) Please bless all the expectant mothers with Healthy pregnancies and Healthy babies. Please bless all the mothers with healthy and Happy babies.

5) Please bless all these lovely ladies with motherhood. May they have laughter & cries of Little ones in their homes.

travellover, swatir23,Brindhaaa, Aarti36, abigavas, Ransree, Magee, Wannabmommy, Sabitha, Vijis, Lalithanivas, chocolate, jogu07, parvathyc09, Twinbabyhopes, Vasumathy, riya2012, butterfly04, Lathaviswa, Akansha, Premabarani, Feya, shilpa23, Happyperson, Gayathri, Myththangavel, 27csweetangel, dreamzz812, gowriadityan , nita76, Sashacurious, Kaorigingyo, luvlyroses(Vidya), Deepthisini, jp123, Ragamalika, Mkhan, Jayanthisuresh, Kooldivya, vanitha2012, alagarsamy , Subasrihari, raindrops27, maya1, Luckwaves, Vasudhas, Vidyashankari (divya), meenu25, Niminarayan, Charanpreet, Saudamini, Nallaanlakshmi, Padmaavathi, Radsanush, curious28, Poojachinoy, blueblue, Kiya, dollysonpari, Srinidhi007, Saigirl, Boons, orchid11, Godsblessings, KAME, Bhuvisrini , srith, nila1983,MOM2 BE, contributer, Sangini, Rbpmalar, Mieindusladies, Yasothal, Shuch, indianlady17, pallavik96, Rashmii, Allzwell, RajashreeM, Anjani1, Belcanto, radhaparth2000, Willbemomma, Anniekarun, divyashetty18, Saktips, want2BMom, Jhansidevikanna, an123, Anamiks, jayyu5, uma16, rammu Anjani1, Kaven, eager2mom, love4ever, Manreet, MrsRiaSingh, Laxmi1982, madhurib8, kalps222, vkonda, aishgunt, Geeash, rpriya2129, Ramyakumar, DivyaKarthik (karthik_as30), Jayshreereddy, mahi84, parasu, jaishkaran, sheshin , lovelyheart17, confused, cvsakhila, priya23, deeparsm, CindyM, sulakshanasudha, kmeera, hopebaby, raji84, dukhi,thavamalar, crazydee, nisha999, bindaas ,daisydee9 , sonvi , ilovelife, buddy, upavi , neha2903 , vrutikapanchal, bhanushanti, geetha1985, unluckyDIL, abipriya, mona123, rajinee, ferujoy, friend101,ssripriy, gayathri21, renukavarsha, manji1982 , umadaya, aarth0203, Happygoluckygal, subhadra20, Sveena, endlesshope, Heartbeat, kpsid, kkute, angelic85, mrsrajesh(santha), sweetgirl37, Smartncute, Riyakathir, Riyagopal, hopesinbaby2010, ocean, mrsrathna , banujaga, Kalima, falgunid18, mahi2000, riyaram, revi123, babyhopes81, sumaramesh, rise, vini31, hopefulmommy12, jubii, swee2, bangary, mansu123, silentlotus, rasirasi, mangalasm, sahana2020, aquawaves, babelfish ,Saravinodh, sreejag (sreelata), Vidya, nottie, AngelOnEarth, Lisa29, HopingLuck, BeHuman, javida, Winipooh, chitrasridhar23, 822002, sujadhana, manalimanoj, vishnur, pavithra17, KHaridra, Chellammu, tara06, selbha, pinki13, Suki, Yasmin, Miami beny2521, soumys, RamyaST, laxmirao84, ramyasiyer, color99, AnkitaP, Priya, hivid ,wantmyangel, babyhopes123, kohilavijay, glimmer, tanujas, nisitha, tiredDL, saramuthu, sadhu, swarnaMom2B, Pavistats, ram,Payalmodi, komal16, anjanaa211 , icedrop, Niharikachauhan, Ashu18184, BSruthi, Lakshmivijay017, Anusat ,Uma21vijay, Eswarisuresh, Priyanka7878 , JazzyJazz, Medhasrik AArchana, Kee, Mathira, Vinesha, chinnirekha, srinithyakumar, tarasharma, Sudhajay, LakshmiMohan, shubha18, afc123, ittzzmie sweetpeas, katakam123, Mbharani, priyasakhi ,snnt1981, Chocolate, swati0812, swati3, Mrithulanaren, Vidhsn, Blessedmommy, jaya81, abhi786, sara16, Preetimulik, blessemommy(usha), Anusuyasaraswat, Kovaidoc, Thannir, Mullaikodi, Krsihnaroopa, Smileforever, rkgurbani, Anjananathan, Prakruti, akshaya, Ntadipar, BaminiV, sathi, helpmeangel , priyashrvan, rupa2013, Saravanith(Vanitha), happygirl123, prettydevil, Sharan (sharanya), Prasanna, sakthi, manjuni , sarada30 , bornfree78 , priyagem, saran27, sirisha, Aroona, ArtsSorts , pursuehappiness , Deepa (foxybeat’s friend), Rajinitk4, jyothiparab , revsbala , diyarnair,sasha75(Usha),everj oy24, Kirthivenkat, chotukishmish, divyams, subasrihari, racr sister’s sister,Radiodoc679 (Radha), danyashree, naveensasi, reachingskies ,Vaibhavee, anuradhasundar,shaluu , april1981 , godblessus , divya4 , mrskannan , rekish, mmrajee ,ni , sushshetty , priyasham29, pallavipune, Radical,sansan23,lakrav(Sandhya Ravi),Nithyahari, vabzee008, cutesangeeta, fionashrek, Nanditasri,ladki1,sweetu99(nalini), rangolii,smith2 (smitha), luckyme, newlypg ,krithivenugopa , sairam2311 ,yettobemom ,Myamma (Subhshini), Meenueash, Indianlady17, swamal, poornimaspa, luckysangeeta, GLB, Saroj, mamtha,kritkika, lekshmi kurup, devic(devi), msms, hemamalini, viji ma’s DIL, lakshmi0112,dhanalaksmins,Manu aggarwal. CuteVaishu, upfsabari (Sabari), cutiee87(Girija Bhope, kanchanakumar, nikitaram,Sirisha kondla (moukthika9 sister), sujita (sujieta),kripakl, GEET9713,sathiyabamavp,kn543,dreamworld, praveenadevagir, sreelakshmi sriram.

6) May Mother Sai bless all the children in ILs who are appearing for Examinations - Board / Engineering/Medical/talent/ competitive exams with success.

7) Special requests: May mother Sai shower his blessings in abundance and fulfill all all their desires.

Anjalisingh152: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May her DH succeed in the competitive exams he is undertaking.
    Blessbabydust: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May mother Sai bless her with good job of her choice.
    ChandrikaV: May mother Sai bless her and her family with health, wealth and happiness.
    Everhappy: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Hema76: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Iamsrihere: May mother Sai bless her with good career and happy life.
    Itsmebhagi: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Joylokhi: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Luckwaves: May our mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon.
    Madhusharmila: May mother Sai bless her family in abundance. May they be blessed with a house of their own. May Sai bless her DH with good job of his choice.
    Mathira: May mother Sai bless her and family in abundance. May Sai Dhanvantri bless her dear sons with good health.
    Meenueash: May Sai dhanvantri bless her with good health. May she and her DH enjoy the parenthood soon.
    Muthuraji: May Sai Dhanvantri bless her in abundance. May our mother Sai’s grace be on her and her family always.
    Naliniravi: May Sai dhanvantri bless her with good health. May mother Sai bless her daughter Swetha with blissful life.
    Rajinitk4: May our mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon. May Sai bless her sister- in- law and sister with healthy pregnancies and healthy babies.
    Rekha02: May mother Sai bless her with safe delivery and healthy baby. May her brother get a suitable life partner.
    Saibhakt: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Saiblessings: May mother Sai shower his grace on her and her family in abundance.
    Snithya: May Mother Sai bless her 2nd daughter with safe delivery and healthy baby. May mother Sai bless her grand children in abundance.
    Sravanitenali: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai Dhanvantri bless her dear father with good health.
    Sriven: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance May her Dh have a good career of his choice.
    Subha2309: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai dhanvantri bless her parents in abundance. May Sai bless her DS with good health, education and happiness.
    Amma13(Usha): May mother Sai bless her and family in abundance. May her eldest DS get PG seat of his choice.
    Veeramachaneni: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.

Please Sai Dhanvantari bless all IL sisters and Sayee sisters and their families with good health and happiness.

Please bless all the TTC girls with healthy motherhood and healthy and Happy babies. May they all have laughter and cries of little ones in their homes.

Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavanthu
    Sarve Jana Sukino Bhavantu
    Om Shanthi Om Shanthi Om Shanthi

Om Sairam Om Sairam Om Sairam

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

Attached Files:

18 people like this.
  5. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Saras sister for including me...

6. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear, dear Saras,

You are so busy with a new born, yet you find time for all of us. Thank you. May Mother Sayee bless your little princess, your DH and you with good health and everything good in life.

Sairam,

Usha

3 people like this.
  7. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Sai Ram,Saras sister!

So happy to see your post! Thank you! Your PM inbox is full,by the way!

May Sai bless you and your family,especially your darling angel all the happiness and peace possible!

Jai Sai Ram!

2 people like this.
  8. dhanvis

dhanvis New IL'ite

Sai ram...bless all of us

1 person likes this.
  9. anjalisingh152

anjalisingh152 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Saras123,

Om Sai Ram.

Thank you sister for including in Sai prayer. Sai baba bless all of us.

10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Thank You Baba for the wonderful IL/Sayee family,

You have given us the dedication, guiding us to manage each and every effort of ours, your children to be at its best, Here I go talking about Saras Sister, who is just holding a few weeks born yet serving to the Sayee's fold.

Pranams to you Saras Sister, for taking effort to compile the prayers to be placed at thy holy feet, all our prayers for each other is being heard by Guru Sayee at the appropriate time.

Many at the beginning of 2013 yearlong Saisathcharitra Parayan cribbed ( a few even dropped out, some where smart mentioned that I have the chapters allotted on the worksheet, I would do my chapters on my own and left abruptly) that they are so busy, but would participate in PARAYAN, but will not have time to make Pre/Post Confirmations, we have had even couple of posts exchanged on this, some stayed/some left when insisted, Thanks to Sayee for making them understand that "Where there is a will there is a way" and Saras Sister Stands as a ROLE MODEL for that. (and even me but it would not be good if I write about me - my schedule especially Year end and Beginning was too hectic but Baba's guidance has helped me with all these threads)

:thankyou2: Saras Sister for taking us in your prayer compilation and each other get to pray for all.

Thank You Sayee for always being with us. SAIRAM

9 people like this.