Our Virtual Sai Mandhir at IL - Seek Blessings and drop in your PRAYERS..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister

Thanks a ton for Starting this thread.

Thanks Baba for guiding me through out my life. Be there for me as always.
    Bless our home with our bundle of joy.

Bless our Parents,PIL with good health. Bless my brother and his wife who is expecting with a healthy child. Bless my sister(expecting) and BIL with a healthy
    child. Bless my other sisters family with good health and happiness.

Fill all TTC sisters home with LO's cries and laughters. Bless all IL sisters, brothers and their families with good health and happiness.

May everyone find peace and happiness in you. May we continue to be guided and blessed by you and finish our year long parayan successfully thinking about you every moment.

11 people like this.
  2. Subha2309

Subha2309 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi Sister,

Thanks for starting this new prayers thread.
    Thank you Baba for always being with us and taking us through every step of life. 2013 has been a really great year. There have been moments of stress and worries..but they only helped us strengthen our faith in you and give us the much needed solace.

Baba..Continue to be with my parents at all times. Let my father get the strength to manage the day to day activities and find some relief from his pains. Let my mother see improvement in her general health and feel fresh and active. Let both of them have happiness and peace and let you stay in their hearts foreever, which will carry them through.

Continue to be with my son in all his endeavours and take care of his all round development. Bless us with whatever we deserve. Give us the thought to remember you at all times and hold on to you every single moment.

Let the desires and wishes of all the IL sisters come true and bless them all with your love and grace.

Om Sairam

2 people like this.
  3. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

OM SAIRAM

I am again started having health problems. Please SAI help me to come out of this problem permanently. Really it is very difficult for me to concentrate on my work, could not have a good sleep, could not concentrate and support my children in their studies, not able to do my household work properly.

I utter only HIS name for each and every moment.

Really SAISAKTHI sister is a great person given by SAI to us, since HE cannot come and directly help us and come through for all activities, HE has given our sister for us. Thank you very much for your help, support, guidance, etc.

This thread will be surely helpful for all of us.

4 people like this.
  4. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thanks for starting this thread.

Baba,as you know, I have been having so much of uncertainties both in my career and personal life all this while.Please get me settled appropriately in my life this year.

And my sincere prayers for my parents,well wishers and all Sai sisters..

Om Sairam..

2 people like this.
  5. snithya

snithya Silver IL'ite

Thank you Saisakthi sister for starting this thread.

Thank you Baba for giving me an opportunity to participate in the yearlong Satcharithra for the year 2014 and guide and help me throughout the year to do the parayan.

Baba bless my 2nd daughter for a safety pregency and a healthy baby.
    Bless my little grand daughter to walk and speak early and be healthy and live and enjoy like all other children. Bless my elder daughter to be healthy.
    Bless my elder grand daughter and little grand son to be healthy. Bless all of our family members with health and peace in life.

Bless all the TTC sisters with healthy child in their family.

Kindly allways be with us and guide us in every endeavour of our work.

Om Sairam.

3 people like this.
  6. Rekha02

Rekha02 Silver IL'ite

Baba ,

As I am due in few weeks , please bless us for smooth delivery and a healthy baby.
    Please bless Dh in his career
    Please bless my brother , so that he gets married this year with a good girl and have a happy married life .
    Please bless my parents & Ils with good health & happiness
    Please bless all the sisters with happiness in their life .

Please bless all of us to have utmost faith in you .

Thanks Saishakthi sister for this thread .

3 people like this.
  7. saiblessings

saiblessings Bronze IL'ite

Baba...
    I thank you for all the happiness you have given me....and the courage to face me in all the difficulties....be with me all the time
    Bless me and my family with all the happiness this year and all my dreams come true this year

2 people like this.
  8. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

sairam

I thank BABA for pulling through the year 2013 with many blessings and also bless us to go through 2014 as well.

Dear SAI bless each and every SAI sisters /TTC sisters and fulfill their wishes and for grand success of SS sisters education project.

BLESS US ALWAYS.

om sai ram

2 people like this.
  9. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sisters,

Sairam.

All I would like to ask BABA is to bring back the spiritual feeling in our home. I am waiting for the day to hear the devotional songs back in home.

I pray for the good health of all the family members and dear lord please help us in overcoming the difficulties we face in completing our house construction.

Help us to have a good start in 2014 and finalize our pending decisions on Shifting house, DH's job and DD's schooling.

Let your divine blessings be with us and bless us throughout.

3 people like this.
  10. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

OmSairam...

Thank you Saibaba for such a blessed 2013 and Please be with us & bless us always..

Thank you Saisakthi sister for such a divine darshan of Baba and starting the year long parayan in2014 as well..

Saayee natha, Please bless my Los with good health & bless all TTC lovely ladies to attain the motherhood in this year..

Please bless my parents, inlaws with good health.

Also, Please bless Saishakthi sister's educational project & finally bless our 2014 year long parayan group..

OmSairam.. JaiSairam..

2 people like this.