Our Virtual Sai Mandhir at IL - Seek Blessings and drop in your PRAYERS..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

OM GANESHAYA NAMAH:

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Our Virtual SAI MANDHIR at IL[​IMG]

PRANAMS on behalf of all Sai family Members to GURU SAYEE to take us through the Year 2014 smoothly and safely,

Thank you Baba for guiding us at every moment and giving us as you feel is apt for us, Please bless us to remember you in every little action we do and say.

SAIRAM :: SAIRAM :: SAIRAM

Sisters, Please drop in your Prayers in this thread and ensure to revert back when your wishes are fulfilled... to thank SAYEE and also to share the joy with all those who prayed on behalf of each one of us...

2. Saisakthi

Sayee Pranams at thy holy feet...

Please be with us to smoothly and devotedly do PARAYAN of Holy Sai Satcharitra at IL with all Sai Sisters.

Please bless all our Sisters longing for their loved ones cry at their home..

Please help us to remember you at every action of ours and have your Prasad as food...

Please bless in abundance OUR EDUCATION PROJECT to reach its height in 2014 and thank you for guiding us at every step throughout the journey so far and ahead too..

SAIRAM

23 people like this.
  3. SaiBhakht

SaiBhakht Silver IL'ite

OM SAI RAM

Thank you SAI for such a great 2013 year filled with your blessings. Please be with us through 2014 and all years like this only.

Thank you Saisakthi sister for such a great darshan and starting this divine journey.

OM SAI RAM

2 people like this.
  4. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

OM SAI RAM...

Thank You BABA for accepting our parayan every week and helping us to make it a grand success as last year..

Thank You SAI for helping me to go through most important steps in our lives smoothly and filled our home with happiness...

Please bless my Father who is going for another check-up, please relieve him from pain.

Please bless all YOUR children for self-realization, Shraddha and Saburi towards you..

Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavanthu

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

3 people like this.
  5. Saisakthi

Missing Saibhakht Sister for some time, Thank you Sayee for bringing her IN and very thrilled to have her quick response.

:thankyou2: Sister Saibhakht.

2 people like this.
  6. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Om Sai Ram,

Please be always with SSS and her DH. Also take care of all Sai sisters who are praying to you every week and every day.......

Thanks Baba for providing the crutch for me to hold on to in every step of my way.

Please let me not forget you even a single moment in my life

1 person likes this.
  7. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Sairam.

i couldn't believe my eyes . Yesterday While doing evening aarti Inside my heart I was feeling why not start a new thread for prayers (same like 2013 prayers thread) and request our SadGuru to bless us all within this year .and here Shakthi Akka as dropped in with the new 2014 prayers thread . As always telling something to Shakthi akka is like saying to Baba and vice versa. Thank you so much Shakthi akka for the prayers thread .

8 people like this.
  8. luckwaves

Thanks to Baba Ji for everything he as offered us in the last year 2013.

Baba Ji, please please bless me with a healthy progeny this year . I know this delay is for some reason but do give me tons of patience and support to cross this phase . I will tightly hold your hand please don't leave me in any point of my life .

Please do keep my Parents and PILS healthy and happy .

Please bless all the TTC sisters who are trying hard with the single hope that you will bless us all one day . we count on you always Baba Ji.

Joining hands with Sakthi akka to pray for our Education project should excel as akka wished for and for the successful completion of 2014 Parayanam without much hurdles .

Pranams on your holy feet Baba Ji .

8 people like this.
  9. Saisakthi

Sister Luckwaves, just want of quality time, I had delayed it by a WEEK, Thanks for understanding..

But each one of you are always in my prayers as you have prayed for OUR education project, will write more later..

Have a hectic schedule today, please help New entrants if they have any queries.. Thanks

SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  10. luckwaves

Oh your prayers and support is making me to progress each day. Ever grateful to you .

Sure akka I will take care and guide the new entrants if required .

Have a stress free day :)