Our Trip Down South

Discussion in 'Travel' started by rajmiarun, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rajmi,

So you returned to Chennai with those yummy murukkus and Iruttukadai halwas:drool:drool?

Thanx once again for that photos......you literally took me to the places...

Bye

2. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

My dear Rajmi
    Great work. Excellent travalogue. Can u send me the cab 's address and other details? we r planning a visit to those areas (Just becos of u).

Love
    uma

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Rajmiji !!!

Include me also in that cocnut oil murukku thattai list, if you are getting them.. Ellarum inge sapattu rami ya marikitturukkanga ppa ... enneyum serthhu than sollaren..
    My husband also loves them. We used to get it in Chittur (kerala ) till the son went to Gulf. After that they had become 'big people ' and they are not selling murukkus.
    so if you are ordering tell me also, I'll tell you how much I want and we'll pay for it together.. Ok or if you are planning to start a homel inks shop here well and good.. I'll be the first customer..

4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Rajmiji !!!

Include me also in that coconut oil murukku and thattai list, if you are getting them.. Ellarum inge sapattu rami ya marikitturukkanga ppa ... enneyum serthhu than sollaren..
    My husband also loves them. We used to get it in Chittur (kerala ) till the son went to Gulf. After that they had become 'big people ' and they are not selling murukkus.
    so if you are ordering tell me also, I'll tell you how much I want and we'll pay for it together.. Ok or if you are planning to start a homel inks shop here well and good.. I'll be the first customer..

5. padmaramani

padmaramani New IL'ite

Hai rajmiarun ,
    thanks for this travelogue. It helped me travel to india without moving.

6. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Rajmi,
    I was reading the travelogue part by part.So nice of you to post such a detailed and a well writtern travelogue.BowI made a virtual tour with you and enjoyed it immensely.

Good job buddy & Thanks - for it will help all of us here when we plan to travel.

7. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Yes Saraswathi,
    We came back home with those murukkus and thattais and halwas. Its my pleasure to treat you with those phots.

8. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Uma,
    Sure will send you the address and details. Oh great. Share your experiences here with us after your visit.

9. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

What is that Rajmiji?
    Murukku saapidara aasaila rendu tharam send panniteenga pola irukku. It will be my pleasure to order for you too. Will tell you when I place my order.

10. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for stepping in Padmaramani. It is my pleasure.