1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 12, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.Clara Ortega

We all know about the bond between brothers and sisters. We grow together , laugh together, childhood spent together with fun and joy , we cant be separated, cant do without each other, but what to do both have to get married and our paths change . We get married and we have our own family but still the bond of love does not become less.

Usually the parents want to get their daughters married first then only the son. But sometimes God's plan willbe different and the brother gets married first. In my case also my brother wanted me to get married but he got a alliance and they were after himto get married. So he got married but his love for me was same. Whatever he used to buy for his wife he used to buy for me too, when they went out he used to take me also , forthat reason he bought a bike with side seat so that I can also go with them. In the night in between he will come and see whether I have slept . Since my father died when I was 18 yrs old he only got me married .

images (1).jpg

1 person likes this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Re: Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever str

Happy to get this space for first fb, Even in my family my brother got married first though there were many proposals for me too, As I was just in school, my mom denied them and helped me chase my dream of higher studies.

Yes God had different plans, just after my graduation, I became the Sole Bread winner of the family, Thanks to Sayee.

My Brother has left to the eternal world, but his family doesn't reach me anymore, Sorry for grabbing your thread Viji Sister for my ramblings.

Sairam

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever str

Glad to get your first fb Sai dear . Sorry to know about your brother. He must be blessing you from wherever he is. No problem dear its nice to let out our heart to someone than keeping it to ourself.Thats why whatever is in my heart I share with you all. Sorry to know that his family is not intouch with you.

4. Priyaa25

Priyaa25 Senior IL'ite

wow

very nice narration viji madam. i would like to dedicate this to my brother indianguy.

1 person likes this.
  5. Saisakthi

Completed the Fb, BTW the new avatar baby looks cute... Sairam

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Priya dear welcome to my thread. Glad to know that Indianguy is your brother. Glad you liked the narration

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sai dear, whenever you come I feel Sai has blessed me. Glad you liked the new avataar. I also liked the same so made it my avatar and waiting for God to bless us with a grandson like him

8. Saisakthi

My Prayers to Sayee for blessing your home soon with a Grandson like your Avatar Baby and I am confident that he will answer my prayers for you sister. We are already having special prayers for Sisters (TTC) during the last five weeks of Saisatcharitra Parayan in IL and we are on the third week.

Happy to share with you that at least 8/9 of them have been Blessed in this year 2013 who have been trying for quite some years even, a few more have already conceived due in 2014, the lastest Sai ki beti was born on Oct 25th (Saibhakth - mom) is doing fine. Thanks

Sairam

1 person likes this.
  9. Saisakthi

:wow you soon changed the avatar to OM that's a blessing indeed, Sairam

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sai dear thanks for your prayers, I know your prayers will surely work. I was just going to put another cute baby as avatar but I dont know why it is not accepting. Does this avatar look like OM. I am not able to see tht. Glad many are blessed through Saisatcharitra parayan. You are doing a great job by helping everyone through parayan. .I was just going to tell you about avatar that you also posted