1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Our mind is a constant voyage between consciousness and imagination.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 4, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

When mind is weak, a situation become problem
    when mind is balanced the situation becomes a challenge
    when mind is strong that situation becomes opportunity
    its all a mind game

Its all in the mind. If the mind is happy all seems well, if the mind is not then everything is not. Our world is in our mind. When we have peace in our minds and hearts everything is fine. We should have confidence in ourselves and listen to our mind and act accordingly.Dont listen to what others say. Sometimes experience teaches us instead of study. If we free our mind from stress then we will be happy.

Mind is a powerful tool. If we use it properly then we can achieve anything in life. When we are disturbed we should listen to music , which will give us some happiness. Sometimes being alone disturbs our mind and we think so manythings . We long for a friend or someone close who can be of help to us. A wise mind will think only what is needed. When mind cant take anymore , then we should listen to our heart. No use worrying it will only spoil our mood.

All you need is a transformation of the mind. You need to break free of all worldly influence. You do not need to read a book to be transformed, all you need to do is believe in yourself no one else.

Jeremy Limn quotes

Today I am little disturbed, dont know for what, why. Some days are like that. Without any worries only feel sad . In fact if I compare myself with others I am the happiest person in the world. God has given me rest in my retired life .He takes care of me, my parents, grandmother I know are always with me guiding me and showing me the right path. Thats why I am able to achieve what I want. Friends and close relatives are always there wishing me good, inspiring me, motivating me and praying for me whenever I need.

[TABLE="width: 515"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 458"]The mind is a great philosopher. And life is not a philosophy, life is a reality. And philosophy is an escape from reality; philosophy means thinking. Life is, there is no question of thought. You can simply jump into it. You can simply experience it.- unknown quotes

Mind can devise even the most impossible device, invent even the most impossible invention, and create even the most impossible creation.- unknown quotes

[/TD]
    [TD="width: 140, align: right"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

The limit is not in the sky, the limit is in our mind - CV Pillay quotes

4 people like this.

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Good post on Mind from you Viji Maa :)
    true, Mind is the central reason for all our emotions. I always try balance my feelings,if I don't find any solution for my issues just leave it to God and accept what he gives to me. I believe he gives what I deserve. :) agree with you listening songs, reading, talking with loved ones, praying God gives peace of mind. Hope God gives you peace of mind take away your distress.:)

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much @Lathasv, Latha dear for making my day with your feedback. You are very spiritual , so God will always be with you. Glad you liked the post. Its good leaving everythign to God, if we have faith in him, He will surely show the right path when we are in problem. You are right he knows what to give to whom. Thanks for yur good wishes

I was just going to log out and saw your feedback

4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    A good interpretative post.There is a constant struggle between intellect and emotions. Though we are advised to listen to the intellect, sometimes we are bound by force of circumstances to act by emotions.When there is enough time to take decisions we can weigh pros and cons, consult people or analyse ourselves to take decisions. But when there is emergency, we have to be a little calm and then decide.
    Sometimes even decisions taken after careful thoughts fail and some random thoughts succeed.There is no way but to accept the consequences on such occasions.
    In 1980 bank officers were in high demand as prospective bridegrooms. We had two alliances for my sister's daughter.One was an ordinary graduate , but was an officer in a nationalised bank earning Rs 3000/
    Another boy had completed C. A. Inter,earning rs 1500/- and was struggling to complete C. A. Final. He had failed thrice.My sister was very much infavour of the bank boy with a steady growth in career prospects with a pension at retirement.
    But my sister's daughter preferred a professional husband. She said she would encourage him to get through the exam after which definitely he will be far far better than bank officer.
    My sister had to agree half heartedly and her daughter married the C. A. ( inter ) boy. He passed the exam in the next attempt soon after marriage and rose to greater heights in his professional career.
    My sister was not confident whereas her daughter was confident. My sister was afraid whether the boy would not get through at all in all the future attempts.We could not blame because her husband's brother was C. A. inter throughout his life.

But the young girl categorically stated that she preferred a prospective professional.
    Experience teaches us a lot.
    In a big joint family as that of ours there have been many right and wrong decisions.

Jayasala 42

sindmani and iyerviji like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@jayasala , Jayakka dear glad you liked the post. You are right sometimes we are not abl eto control our emotions and take wrong decision. Due to lack of time and circumtances we take wrong decisions. It all depends on our fate I think.

It was nice of your niece to have taken the right decision in life. Parents think of the future , so they feel well qualified groom will be the right decision. Your niece had confidence that if she marries the other guy he will do well and have a bright future.
    Thanks Jayakka for sharing your experience