Our Member 'soldier' Lost Her Son

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by satchitananda, May 5, 2017.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

RIP!

Heartbreaking to read this mom has lost a young son. May her and the rest of the family gain all the strength to get thro' this loss.

@satchitananda

If it's ok to share a little more details (otherwise ignore)...was Soldier's son sick or met with any sudden incident leading to this loss? Was her son all by himself in the US?

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Soldier's son had gone abroad for further studies. There he met with a car accident in which he lost his life. He was in his mid-20s.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

he was working there after completing his studies
    Sigh it is so hard to wrap my head around this, it feels like yesterday when she was talking about the kids studying in a college in chennai.

4. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

I am extremely saddened to read this news here. Just heard 2 days before about the tragic loss of Mallika's son in USA in a car accident. Mallika aka Soldier is my 2nd cousin and a very good person / friend. I am unable to still believe this news and wish it is not true. How cruel for the parents, especially for the mother to be in such a situation? Why God does this? Mallika, please accept our condolences and may God rest the departed Soul in eternal peace.

5. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

So sad to read this. May God rest his soul in peace & give enough strength to the family to deal with this.