1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Our Life Is A Matter Of Choice

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 18, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sugar & Salt may be mixed together, but ants reject the salt and carry away only sugar.
    Select the right people in life and make your life sweet.

What Is Life? Our Life is a matter of choices, Live well and it will never GO WRONG. There are so many problems , people hurt us, health problems after sixty, etc. etc. but life goes on and we have to continue till death . We worry about our problems but when we come toknow about others problems we feel ours is much better and we have to thank God for that.

VJ Bunny had sent this message in whats app, so true

Why are we so worried about varying natures and imperfections of people? Do we worry about the same kind of difference or imperfections on the face of the earth. There are mountains and valleys. But we dont get angry at any of them.Intoxicating alcohol, poison and elixir all came from the same exercise of churning the ocean. Soall of them are brotherly. One must understandthis and accept people as they are with thei innate qualities. Mankutimma

Instead of saying “I don’t have time” try saying “it’s not a priority,” and see how that feels. Often, that’s a perfectly adequate explanation. I have time to iron my sheets, I just don’t want to. But other things are harder. Try it: “I’m not going to edit your resume, sweetie, because it’s not a priority.” “I don’t go to the doctor because my health is not a priority.” If these phrases don’t sit well, that’s the point. Changing our language reminds us that time is a choice. If we don’t like how we’re spending an hour, we can choose differently.
    Wall Street Journal

Since 5th July my husband could not go out. Before the 2nd operation on 14th July he came to temple with me. Now today he is feeling much better. Today he read prayer book also and was saying he could read without specs and everything is bright and beautiful. Thanks tothe Doctor and the assistants who brought a new life to him with the operation. Once he is better and energetic he doe snot like to sit at home. So he is off to do social work I also did not stop him because I know God will take care.

Life is a journey. Each day is different.We have to play our Role well and do our best. We only complicate our life why worrying about many things.When we miss someone why not call them and make ourselves happy. But whensomeone doesnot call us like before and are not in touch we get worried , instead of calling them we wait for them to call. We dont want to take the initiative . If someone hurts us we just sit and think of them and feel irritated but instead why not forgive them and be as before , though I know we cant forget when someone hurts us. In this busy world all our busy with their own families , sosomedont have time to call . We should take the initiative and call them.Instead of sitting and worrying about so many things we have to move on. we should not think how hard it is , how disappointed I am .We should move on with our life.

ULTIMATELY I’ve Learned
    ~ I came alone and i’ve to go alone
    ~ People r with u only when they need u,
    not otherwise
    ~ Extra care of anyone by you will ultimately
    bring a blame for you, not appreciation
    ~ A simple LIE of ur close one can break you
    more than anything
    ~ Its very hard to weep alone when there is no
    shoulder to support U
    ULTIMATELY I’ve Learned:
    ~ Help people but not up to the point beyond
    ur dignity!

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks. Kaniths dear for your. First. Feedback which made my day and made me happy. Waiting for feedback as always. Let me see who will be the first

kaniths likes this.
  3. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

~ Extra care of anyone by you will ultimately
    bring a blame for you, not appreciation~

This is true..... Learned some lesson from your journey of your life @iyerviji . Thank you for sharing.

sindmani and iyerviji like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your first feedback which made my day and made me happy. Glad you liked the post

Itsmylife143 likes this.
  5. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

When we receive the reply'It is not my priority just now' very often, it is as good as refusing and rejecting. These mannerisms and jugglery can't go a long way.Better to say plainly that you are no longer interested in doing a thing' than to form an artificial impression about good manners.,which may come to light any time.The person sitting at the opposite side is always cleverer.

Jayasala 42

iyerviji likes this.
  6. MehulAtharvMom

MehulAtharvMom Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji maam,

You just describe thing in such a simple manner. Its lovely to read your posts, its tell your experiences in life, gives inspiration too.

"If someone hurts us we just sit and think of them and feel irritated but instead why not forgive them and be as before , though I know we cant forget when someone hurts us."

Really its very difficult to forget if someone hurts or cheats, but we have to move on leaving things back.

I don't know what you will comment , but I just don't want to see the people who cheated me, because it bring back the pain.

MAM

iyerviji likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the lovely feedback Jayakka

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and glad to know that you like my posts. I can understand your feelings dear because I have also gone through the same

MehulAtharvMom likes this.
  9. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Thanks for the sharing your lovely thoughts with us

So true :unamused:

iyerviji and Sairindhri like this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad you liked the quotes