Our Dear Mithila Kannan Is No More!

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by varalotti, Nov 8, 2011.

1. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,
    Mithila Aunty will ever be immortal through her writings. Reading her blogs made me feel as if I was being guided by a friendly family member. Of course, we will be denied the pleasure of her works, but the best tribute we can pay her is to follow the obvoius lessons in her writings and improve our lives. Let us all pray for LN uncle and other family members.

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

May her soul rest in peace and prayers to give strength to her family members

3. Soumedh

Soumedh Silver IL'ite

May her soul rest in peace

4. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Sridhar, it is very sad to hear about this wonderful person. It is our loss. Even few months back, she worte a reply back for my Feed Back.

Her soul RIP. MY condolence to her family.

CL

5. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

May Almighty give her family especially her husband the strength and fortitude to bear the loss. May her soul rest in peace!

Abha.

6. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

This is really a very tragic news.. I have followed few her posts in IL and they are always so cheerful... Mithila mam has made a wonderful mark in the heart of many ILites through her writings.. We will miss her..
    My heartfelt condolences to Mithila mam's family... May her soul rest in peace...

7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Very sad to hear the news. May her soul rest in peace. She was one wonderful lady with so much knowledge about life. My heartfelt condolences to her family.

8. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

I used to love her writings and will be waiting to read her posts in snippets column. She had a lot of humor sense in her and there was so much life in her words. She was a very nice person. This is definitely a shock to her family and friends and ILites like us. May her soul rest in peace and may god give strength to her family and LN sir to go through this phase. Her writings will always be eternal in our minds.

Uma

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Shocking news in the morning..IL not only lost one of its finest writer/member but we ilites have lost one of our close to our heart person, whose posts touched our lives too.

Mithila may your soul rest in peace.

LN sir, our heartfelt condolences to you and your family..and let Him give enough strength to get over this loss, which is irreplaceable.

Sriniketan

10. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

May her soul rest in peace . My condolences to the family.