Our dear Kalpavriksham is no more

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by iyerviji, Nov 10, 2014.

1. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

such a sad news. feel like losing a relative. hope her soul will rest in peace. feeling very sad think obout karpagam maam's husband. i hope u can accept and handle it well sir.

2. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima,
    i am very sorry to hear the news about KV . May her soul rest in peace. May God give strength to her husband and other family members to bear the loss.

3. Chachi420

Chachi420 Platinum IL'ite

May her Soul rest in peace. Thanks for letting us know. I didn't realize she was such a recent joinee to IL, from her posts always felt like she was an old user. Will miss her.

4. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Very sad news to hear. So many hearts feeling about her.

May her soul rest in peace.

5. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Its very sad, though I haven't interacted with her, read her posts in rgs's blogs. Its shocking news.

6. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Very sad to know the news.. May her soul rest in peace.

7. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

I don't really want to believe this. I am mad already looking at life. Mom to me she said but left me. Just over a month i know her and now?????

8. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

feel very sad to hear.may her soul rest in peace.

9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

[h=2]Dear Kalpavriksham,[/h]You being such a sweet person, how did you get the heart to leave so many ILites in tears? We enjoyed reading everyone of your loving responses with great affection and care. We wish we knew your health issues earlier and we would have done a group prayer to let the Lord leave you with us for more time.

Luckily, I have saved your Navarathri message about how the Lord came in person to receive your prasadam in the form of a iron boy and your visit to Shankarankoil and how you were passionately thinking about Orion during your visit to the temple.

I am sure you are in a better place now knowing your heart. When IL family feels so much about your absence, please understand the plight of your family and help them recover from this grief as soon as possible. Let your heart rest in peace with tranquility and sense of fulfillment.

You have lived your life as a great human being however short your stay here is. We will all cherish your memories for the rest of our life.

Viswa

10. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kalpavriksham,
    How have you left us all?For every snippet I used to wait for Kalpa's response.
    So sweet, a girl! captivated us all in a short while only to leave us soon.Your memories will ever be green in our mind.
    Jayasala 42