Our dear Kalpavriksham is no more

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by iyerviji, Nov 10, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

With heavy heart I share this sad news whcih I recieved in my thread from her husband

I am very sorry to use this thread to convey you the[ sad news of the demise of your dear daughter Karpagam last Wednesday night in the hospital. I am her husband writing this. She was a diabetic and asthma patient. recently we had shifted to north Blore and perhaps the house paint had aggravated her ]health condition. this August only she was hospitalised for a week during which time she received your PM enquiring about her health. she was very happy to receive it from her amma. Again just a fortnight back she was hospitalised for two days but doctors were not very happy about it. i also told her to convey you about her condition to seek all of your wishes. But she refused saying that she wanted to share only good things about her. i could not compel her on this.Because of her obesity, she could not type for a long time and hence I used to type most of her writings as she was dictating me. The last PM to you madam regarding your new thread was also typed by me. That was the last contact of her with you all. She was going through her recent stress reliever thread on crazy started by one of her daughters. She just wished Sister Saisakthi and her daughter S7 to beget children very soon. Since we have no kids, she considered all of them as her own kids. She respected Cheeniya sir very much and all of you were her own familymembers.Since i used to type most of her FBs, PMs, i know most of you.
    I may not close her account immediately, maybe after a few months or so i may.
    what she used to do, i will also visit her regular visits(threads). I have got used to her style of replying but still will not post any FB but will be a silent reader.
    She used to write those slokas so very sincerely but now,...
    With a heavy heart i close this madam.
    respectfully,
    Karpagam's husband.

I cant believe this. She had just joined IL in August 2014 and won many hearts. I was missing her and when I received the feedback was thinking it is her but sad that its not her but her husband.

Let us pray for her

1 person likes this.

2. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

it is very sad to hear....i couldnt believe this ......hearty condolences....may her soul rest in peace

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

I couldn't believe our dear KV is no more.such a wonderful person and we had a an entertaining chat last week.May her soul RIP.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OMG Viji this is really sad I remember communicating with her a few times, she was such a jolly person full of life.
    I just can't believe she was here for just a few months, and now she is no more. Really feeling very sad for her.
    My heart felt condolence to her husband and family members. May her soul rest in peace.

5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the thread Sister Viji,

Sister KV's death is indeed shocking as I have interacted with her, but she never disclosed about her illness, Very short period in IL but she conquered many here.

May Baba give all the strength to her near and dear ones, especially her husband, May the soul rest in peace.

SAIRAM

6. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

I just can't believe this....I sent her a PM on Saturday asking if all was well since I had not seen her here for more than a week and was worried...she considered me as her daughter and still remember how I felt when she acknowledged it few weeks back..

KV - I am going to miss you so much...we knew each other briefly only but still will always remember you...and cherish your FB's that you gave me. May your soul rest in peace...

Your daughter,
    S7

7. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji
    I just can't believe this. I refuse to believe it. I earnestly hope it is not true. She is such a sweet child, full of life and in a short time, she reached out to so many in IL. How can such an endearing person die so young? It is extremely unfair. No. I'll not believe it. I'll let her live in my heart as long as I am alive.
    Sri

8. iyerviji

Yes Uma, Periamma, Aruna, Sai, Scorpio I also cant believe and I am very much disturbed. I was also missing her and had read her saying she is going to hospital. I thought why I did not take her phone no. In a short time she became so close and now she is no more. She never shared her sickness with anyone .

May her soul rest in peace and give strength to her husband and family to face the situation

9. iyerviji

You are right Anna I am also not able to believe this and feel this should not be true. I dont know how her husband must be feeling when we in IL feel sobad about her death. So lovingly she used to call me Amma but never shared her sickness to anyone not even me. From morning I am feeling very disturbed

10. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Tears in my eyes no more words to say