Our dear Daisy has completed one year on 15th November 2015

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by iyerviji, Nov 14, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Our story writer @Daisy is completing one year tomorrow on 15th November 2015. She joined one year back but has already won the hearts of everyone with her story and also won the award for the story.

She has a great heart of appreciating everyone

Daisy dear congratulations for completing one year and all the best to achieve many milestones in IL and also in life

Attached Files:

3 people like this.

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Wow superb ma. @Daisy, congratulations dear. May you shine and blossom in all walks of life.

Vijima you are simply superb ma. Appreciating your effort ma.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @sreeram, Priya dear for your first feedback. I did not notice when you completed one year in IL, otherwise would have written for you too. For me all are same dear. In some post of mine Daisy mentioned something and I just noticed that she is completing one year tomorrow. So thats why I started this thread. YOu have always been encouraging me with your likes and feedbacks

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Not at all, i completely understand ma. I was not active for almost a year since i registered here. Recently only i became a active person in this forum...

I just appreciate your thoughtfulness and kind heartedness..

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @sreeram, Priya dear for understanding me

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@daisy dear you have not seen this thread

7. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Good morning aunty hugsmileyI am back from my trip Just now and have come online immediately as I could not stop myself anymore from reading the messages. (You know me well. Don't you? As we are same pinch in this matter:biggrin2:)

At first I could not find the link in my notifications then I remembered the PM you have sent and found this. Thank you so much for this thread.

Even if I pretend to know all the words in this world; they would fall short in explaining how I felt the moment I saw "Congratulations". But as I promised I will tell you once I am back; here I am attempting to put that moment in words to the best I can. I felt like... a child would when she is given a surprise birthday party when she thought that everyone forgot her birthday. I felt like the person who has won a huge lottery prize. I felt like the kid who got first rank in the whole school(why am I saying school? Because as kids our hearts are pure and innocent. We are unaware of the pain that is present in the real world).

Your message came as a surprise gift to me. As always you became the source to happiness and message. The moment I completed reading it I realized that there were tears flowing down my cheeks(luckily no one saw me in that state as the lights in the bus were switched off) If I was a breeze I would have reached you and pecked you on the cheek for giving me such joy. Your timing is just marvelous. I see a message or snippet from you at exactly the same time when I am in dead need of it.

Thank you so much for filling my heart with happiness hugsmiley Sorry for the lengthy reply.... Couldn't stop myself no matter how hard I tried :oops:

1 person likes this.
  8. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

hai congratulations daisy2015 for completing a very successful year in IL.
    Vijiamma this thread shows all your concerned about your IL friendskneesmiley

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@daisy2015 dear glad to know you are back from your trip. Thank you so much for your sweet message, feel glad that I made you happy.
    I can understand you feelings because I also feel the same way when someone makes me happy with a lovely feedback, or with nomination of my post, or appreciates what I do . Glad my message was a suprise gift to you and you feel I am a source of happiness for you. I also feel touched reading your message.

Thanks to you too for your sweet message which made me happy and I am glad I brought a smile on your face but sad that I brought tears in your eyes. It was a sweet message so I did not find it lengthy

1 person likes this.
  10. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

I am very happy that I met you. Oh aunty!!!....They were tears of happiness. I wouldn't mind shedding such tears everyday :)

1 person likes this.