:: :: Our Beloved SaiSakthi Sister's Wedding Anniversary - April 15th :: ::

Discussion in 'Anniversary' started by bhucat, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Happyperson,

SAIRAM

Yes indeed we are all Sayee's children, Thanks for your wishes.. May Baba soon put an end to all your trials and sanction the gift to you.

BABA Says:
    I think of my people day and night. I say their names over and over.

2. Saisakthi

Brother nsairam

Sairam,

:thankyou2: Happy that BABA pulled you IN, I was actually thinking of you as one of our family members need some guidance to Visit Mantharalayam,
    :wow On the very thought of you, Baba sent you here...

Yes Indeed fortunate to get a Guiding/Speaking Guru and also being one amongst us in the family, Of course after many tests which needs absolute patience n faith, Karmas will be wiped off and also guide us to add positive ones innumerable to learn what is the essence of this birth, Thank You for your prayers.

Your Prayers to Guru Sayee and Rayaru is needed at this crucial juncture to bless us with the quick, non stop flow of the Project to reap the benefits of students being knowledge repulsing away Rote learning and possessing mere certificates or grades which depicts the capacity of memorization.

Baba's guidance to us is in turn Rich benefits to young citizens of tomorrow across the globe, Keep us in prayers. SAIRAM

Just wanted to add:

There were different gems from each one of them in these 15 pages added to the garland in this thread, and was offered to me and my better half and you added to it an illuminating pendant to make it complete and contented.

Thanks to Sayee for bringing you IN and completing a Beautiful woven garland with your pendant as a GIFT for our WEDDING ANNIVERSARY from IL Family.

Thanks to Sayee and to all Family members. SAIRAM

BABA Says:
    My treasury is open but no one brings carts to take from it. I say, “Dig!” but no one bothers.

3. Saisakthi

Sister ChandrikaV,

Sairam

You deeds are always Manaseega, Yes even to wish us on our Anniversary it was your usual style "Manseega" and you were the first one to wish me from IL and Loh never expected such an overwhelming thread which was started by Sister Bhucat.

Thanks for your Prayers and wishes, continue to pray for the Project's success, Our Namaskarams to Anna as well.

BABA Says:
    I am in everything and beyond. I fill all space.

4. Sijo157

Sijo157 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your prayers. This is again a coincidence, am also praying Baba for the same and the same words came from you.

I am feeling like Baba is wishing me through you.

No one can explain his leelas.

om sarvantharyamine namaha.

1 person likes this.
  5. Vaanavil

Vaanavil Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sai Sakthi Sister,
    Belated Anniversary wishes to you. May baba bless you and your family with lots of happiness.

1 person likes this.
  6. Saisakthi

Sister Racr,

SAIRAM, It is like a family celebration, unknowingly or unexpectedly, so whoever has dropped in, need to be reciprocated is what I felt, Automatically flow comes while writing to each one of them, some in length and some in short,

If I just keep on saying "thanks" that is sure to be monotonous, so added BABA's Sayings, I am happy even if one person reads it and glad two of you (Racr/Bhucat) have been following the BABA's Sayings, contented, some have read theirs or may be that page, served the purpose.

By this time we know each other, I am the type spending time or effort should be useful for someone in someway, so replies where reciprocation and Sayings.

Yeah this was a long time's desire to express glad you brought it up, When I was newbie in IL (exactly completed 4 years) I could see people addressing each other as if they were the same age group, but reading IyerViji's / PushpavalliSrinivasan's post I felt they were Seniors, when I first interacted with Suryakala Sister I found her to be elder to me, so I felt calling sister / brother would be apt for the younger as well as older ones and that bonds as a family too.

I do understand that buddies of the same group do gel better, but till such time they know that they are more or less the same age group. To know more about the Brothers here, I created the Rakhsha Bandan thread, which you may be aware of.

We are still strangers, but my mind still remember that you were reluctant to drive through a particular drive away, jijaji was out of state, your nerves were numb due to the weather as well as fear, but my prayers and positivity pushed you through, neither could I sleep till you came back nor could you be silent we had telepathy, that I was waiting to hear from you that you were safe and you also knew that I hadn't slept (though it was dawn in India) and quickly dropped in to convey that you DD and BABA were safe back at home, Isn't this Bonding, Yes in reality people care a damn for their own kith and kin, while Sai family members are bounded by his words, Sorry for the long post,

You weren't blabbering, but I made it still longer. Hope we all meet at some part of the cycle when Baba wishes to do so.

Thanks You started and I conveyed, Thank to Sayee..

SAIRAM

6 people like this.
  7. Saisakthi

Sister Bhucat

SAIRAM, Yes Everything needs a start, so the spark was from Sister Meenueash, you noticed and executed it, It is purely BABA's leelas I really wonder if so many would have wished me in any of the previous anniversary as you know my Teens story, Quite surprised that the thread Brimmed with messages after messages from nook and corner of the IL family, you really gave me a surprise gift, which you actually wanted to. You could not have given a better one than this, Your earnestness is well depicted here in the thread

Oh Please don't elevate me to Virtual Guru, I am just an ordinary human, if you build up your mind about me like this when you see me you will be disappointed, Yes yet another point you brought out, many used to think that because one possess lot of time they do service as "Moderator" but here in the Religious forum it is actually not, While I am of the type who feels helping in your FREE TIME is a selfish act just to kill ones' time usefully, but extending service/help squeezing in time is the real thought from within (This is JMO, not to hurt anyone)

A part of yours I have replied in Sister Racr's reply. (Individual replies)

We are all indeed BLESSED by BABA to be together here as a Family and my whole heartedly Thanks for the thread, wishes and Prayers too. Thanks to Sayee

You really showed me what I am here, :thankyou2:

SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  8. Saisakthi

[​IMG]
    RAMNAVMI DARSHAN

Thanks to Sayee, Nothing moves without your effort, so is this thread.

IL /Sayee Sisters, SAIRAM

Here is my Virual treat and Thamboolam
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this happens sometimes in our lives (reality too),

Thanks to Sister Malathy and Brother Jey for this wonderful unison,
    May IL family grow in length and breadth with stronger bonded Family Members.

SAIRAM :: SAIRAM :: SAIRAM

18 people like this.
  9. Saisakthi

SAIRAM, Just a SIMPLE NOTE:

Baba's Sayings want just a random pick from my folder stored already,
    Please don't take it that if personally sounds negative or hurting (if any), Sorry about that.

[​IMG]

12 people like this.
  10. Saisakthi

Sister MuthuRaji,

Sairam, Glad your kids have moved on to the higher classes, hope they perform well and live upto the parents expectation to move to higher platform.

Individual replies, please read Sister Racr's reply.

Yes Lip addressing will not serve any purpose, that can be seen in the long run, heart to heart brings in overflow in some form, and this is an incident to prove it right

You all are True that nobody comes to you for help in reciprocation or as a proactive effort, but depending on Guru he will send us the appropriate person to help and complete the errand.

We may not know the source, but sometimes ask tens of hundreds of people in vain, you do your duty of placing the request, at the right moment Sayee will send the right person or place to enable you to complete the task,

We are all strangers praying and doing parayan not knowing if we would ever see even each other, but our positivity will be nullified elsewhere by Guru Sayee, so keep doing your work and things will move on by his grace.

Thanks, SAIRAM

7 people like this.