Others : Astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Ashna, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Ashna

Ashna Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Does any body know anything about astrology. I am sure if there is some one
    with talent amongst us...all of us will benfit from it.

Ashna

2. lakshmisuresh12

lakshmisuresh12 New IL'ite

Yes, I am too interested in it ....I am also interested in numerology.........
    Hope to get some info from u guys.....
    Waiting for the reply...........
    Regards.

3. Prema

Prema New IL'ite

Even Iam Interested

Hi friends......

Even Iam interested..... please do come up if anyone knows anything on these or related subjects.

Prema

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear ashna,
    i have offered for this abt horoscope....but none came forward...as it is a pdf file i had to charge minimum...it is nice to know abt self...and numerology is the best ...they show what it is to be having grt rapport...so do contact if u want anything related to horoscope....regards...sunkan

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai lakshmi,
    i have already written to a few of u girls abt numero...i hav not had any query from u..go ahead and give me ur dob and we catch on from there...regards..sunkan

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Can you help?

Dear Sunkan,
    I saw your thread. I am not much interested in astrology but in times of great difficulties, I have taken advice and done papriharams. Some have worked. But for the past so many years, I never even read the weekly forecast. My son was a premature baby and I have had so many problems regarding him. Now he is well. But I am always anxious about his health and future. But I don't go to any astrologer to clear thiings. My husband's colleague is a great astrologer and my hubby consults him from time to time. He does that only for himself and our son, not for me. The astrologer had subtly refused to meet me so many times.What he predicts is correct fot both of them.
    Mine is not a very good horoscope, I feel. Whatever had been predicted by many people, it had all been proven false. Many said that I shall not resign my job, but I had to do. This is only ne example. If I want any suggestions from you, what do I send you, the time. date etc of the person or the whole horoscope? Please let me know.
    Varloo

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

my views

Hi friends,

I believe in astrology, numerology, vastu etc. But I try not to immerse myself too much into the predictions. I feel that all these are scientific fields, but are messed by because of bad practitioners. Therefore, I do not visit any astrologer or vastu consultant, even though my cousin is vastu consultant to half of Kodambakkam including Sivaji's family. I believe in God and am a tool in God's Hands. As long as God gives me the strength to accept and bear my suffering, I guess that is all I can ask for.

Recently, I had the good fortune of talking many times to a venerable astrologer in Chennai. His work is more spiritual than astrological, and he does not take any fees. It is difficult to get an appointment and I was lucky to get a hotline to this great soul. Though he is an astrologer by profession, his religion (he is Vaishnavite) does not give importance to planets and their effects. His philosophy holds that if one has surrendered to the Feet of the Lord, the planets cannot harm that Prapanna (one who has surrendered to the Lord Vishnu). I find this philosophy very soothing.

I am sharing some parts of the conversation I had with him.

1) There is no such thing as a good horoscope or bad horoscope. There is also no thing as a good star or bad star.

2) 'Muppathu varsham vazhnthavanum kidayathu, muppathu varsham azhinjavanum kidayathu'- no person will suffer forever and no person will be happy forever. Everything is a cycle and sukha, dukham will come in waves.

He is a Narasimha Upasakar and gave me a slokam that will protect us like a Kavacham and prevent illness (mental and physical), poverty and all mal effects. if anyone is interested, pls send me a pvt mail. I will pass over the slokam and vidhi murai to chant it. It will take only ten minutes in a day.

Actress Rohini had done an insightful piece on altering the number of letters in our name accoding to numerology. She said that we change the letters according to English language, and it is not even our language. What if our name is written in Sankrit or French? After that, I was suitably convinced.

cheers
    Vidya

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Vidya,
    you are correct. I am not a very ardent believer of astrology. I believe more in Fate, nobody can stop what is to happen. When I tried to do many things to bring peace and health to my home, I had not been successful. So I have stopped doing all special rituals. I believe in Almightly and also Fate. I have made up my mind that I shall do my duty to the satisfaction of my conscience and the rest the Lord will look after. I have inscribed the same philosophy to my son, study well and work hard, you will get the results. Do not expect too much from life, take life as it comes. Stabile in happiness and sorrow is the best way.
    varloo

9. sushdevi

sushdevi Senior IL'ite

a genuine thing

Dear friends ,
    After going through some of themost resourceful experiences and advices of the members here in this thread,i feel like putting in a few substantial advice to all my friendshere ...
    let me at the outset itself tell you one thing ..there is no such thing as bad time,for no particular reason .because every thing is chain reaction of all the deeds we do or put in .If at onetime we have made a slip ..it would be well balanced .like a slip from our side can be balanced by a stability at other time .that is the theory of life .so if we are genuinely interested in leading a hazzle free life ,the only thing we have to concentrate on is to give minimum discomfort to all those who are in contact with us ..If you are not feeling happy with a certain person or thing ,be bold to avoid that person or thing .but not in the hard way .but in the most liberal and considerate way possible .that way you would gather no ill will or curse .i am not writing it all in random .It is from my own experience that i am imparting all these facts .
    make sure that you concentrate on a certain prayer always (lalitha sahashramamam ,in my case ).when you come to your wit`s end ,and you want a way out ,concentrate on your favourite prayer for a certain amount of days ..you would find a way ..i did find my way through all the turbulations solely through chanting Lalitha sahashranamam....Yes i have written about my life in your thread "who Am I '?.
    so friends ,please keep in mind just this ---faith heals ..and faith releases and relaxes ..have faith and a positive outlook ..you would surely attain everlasting happiness
    love sushdevi

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear varloo,
    dont dishearten....i call these the hope givers and boosters...u refer is to become strong abt things...once u r aware that u r going to face u naturally become strong...let me tell u abt my life itself....i used to watch star movies and each time that week i switched on this scene came forward....where in a community food area where the government takes care of the poor a rich man is duped and goes landing eating with them with grt difficulty....and a comment comes from one of them saying "his 11 is out so he wont be around for long" and being the natural human saw my husband neck also with a 11 out...so hurried to the astrologer and he said nothing to worry for another 8yrs....one month before his death one more uncle who predicts grt said he will not die even if u bang a coconut on his head and just after a month he passed away.....so sometime god used so many diff ways to tell us what is to take place and invariably we r informed abt these things...i have taken on to self saying to see a bag of rice u only pick a few to see....like wise even cheiro 'the grt palmist' when predicting says good things happen accordingly...like a slum man may get a days salaray extra ....and a rich man may get a car...so on. this is to see certain things ahead ....numerology says all abt a person his character and so on....and like how i said the more ambition u have u seek to find when....some body says u r going to suffer like this till u r 40 then he asks then after that....oh come on the sooth sayer says then u will get used to it....so have a strong hold and if u feel u need help send the detail of date...name..birth place ....this person b.v.raman.. seeems to have done a good job of it...so if u r intersted pl do contact in my personal id....regards...sunkan.