1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

original pearl set for my mom.. need a reliable online store in india (delivery) ..

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by sweetsangeeta, Mar 9, 2010.

1. sweetsangeeta

sweetsangeeta New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    hope you all are doing well.
    My mom's birthday is in the next month. I surfed a lot to give her a nice gift.

There are so many online gift center which claim to deliver the gift. I want to send a nice original Hyderabad pearl set to my mom in India. ( I am at present in Switzerland)

Please help me if you have any experience with online sending gifts to home country.

Please tell me a online pearl store which is reliable and reasonable and have good collection of sets.

Also you all are welcome to suggest me any other idea if you have for gifts to moms.
    Please advice as mom birthday is on 1st of April so I do not have much time .

please ladies help me.
    thanks
    Sangeeta

2. sweetsangeeta

sweetsangeeta New IL'ite

Re: original pearl set for my mom.. need a reliable online store in india (delivery)

I am a bit surprised , as no one has any idea of sending gifts( Pearl set) to India?:spin
    Please help.

3. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Re: original pearl set for my mom.. need a reliable online store in india (delivery)

I remember I have seen some pearl sets in teluguone website. But don't know about the quality. I have sent rakhi to my brother so many times through their website but not any gifts. Hope other ladies will help you.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  4. sweetsangeeta

sweetsangeeta New IL'ite

Thank anyways, sheshin..:)
    take care.
    regards
    sangeeta

5. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Sangeeta

I hv regularly seen all items that can be bought on line or sent as gift to some one in chennaionline website.

They have many items which you can choose from apart from jewellery. BTW, where is your mom based in..? You may check this website and send me feed back if you liked it and made any decision.

The weblink I give below:

http://shopping.chennaionline.com/newshop/categoryall.aspx?CategoryID=024&CategoryName=Jewellery&ProductType=Pearl+Set&SectName=JEWELLERY&SubSectName=GOLD&menuName=Jewellery

Good Luck and Happy Birthday to your mom.

Best Regards
    Shanti

6. sweetsangeeta

sweetsangeeta New IL'ite

Thank you so much , Shanti.
    I will definitely check the side and will share with you.
    My mom is in Dibrugarh a small town in ASSAM( Noarth east state).
    thanks again.
    Sangeeta.

7. sweetsangeeta

sweetsangeeta New IL'ite

Thanks a lot , dear.
    I am going to check the link.

My mom is based in a remote area:drowning, i mean to say many site do not offer delivery to that place.She is in Dibrugarh a known town oF ASSAM .
    THANKS AGAIN.
    sangeeta.

8. sweetsangeeta

sweetsangeeta New IL'ite

Hi Shanti , just went through the link , but unfortunately they do not have a a large collection , I did not get the type of the Set I was looking for.

thanks anyways.
    Sangeeta.

9. sirivadlamani

sirivadlamani New IL'ite

Hey.. You can try Jagadamba pearls. My brother sent me a pearl necklace while he was in US. Though I'm not sure if they will send it to Assam

Thanks
    Sirisha