Opportunity to Sell Natural Health Care Supplements Through Network Marketing

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by muthumeenakshis, Apr 28, 2007.

1. krishnamadhuri

krishnamadhuri New IL'ite

Hi Meena ,

Thanks for posting this. I am Madhuri and joined in this forum today itself. I am from science background and pretty much interested in doing a job from home as I am on H4 now. I have experience in/Biotech/Pharma field. I hope I am a fit for this job.Can you please give further details?
    thanks!
    Madhuri.

2. muthumeenakshis

muthumeenakshis New IL'ite

Dear Madhuri,
    Thank you for your time. I wish to clarify two important issues.
    1) You do not require to have any qualification/experience or any background knowledge to do your own business. you need to be self-motivated, coachable, honest and ethical. The company provides all the training required. Please go to Tagged - Sreenivasaprasad M's Page and look at the video posted in my profile to understand more. This is not employment.
    2) H-4 visa holders are not allowed employment in US and are not eligible to get a Social Security Number and cannot be employed, but can hold a driver's license, open bank account(s) and get ITIN for IRS Tax purpose.. Please can you ring the USA office for FOrever and discuss. Telephone <st1:country-region><st1:place>United States</st1:place></st1:country-region> and <st1:country-region><st1:place>Canada</st1:place></st1:country-region>: 1-888-440-ALOE (2563)
    <st1:State><st1:place>Arizona</st1:place></st1:State>: 480-998-8888 FAX: 480-905-8451.
    Visit the website Forever Living Products and find out more. You will require my ID to get any further information or registration. My id number is 440000816568. Find out all the information. You can contact me from tagged too.

It is a mega opportunity. I would like you to understand completely before you take the decision. Please come back to me if you have any further questions. Thank you once again, Meena

3. RAJINI

RAJINI New IL'ite

Hello,

Thank you for yuor message. I am interested working from home. Though canvassing for products selling is one part of the business opportunity, I am also interested to see whether I can look for opportunities in the type of service on the net like transciption, etcc...

Look forward to advices and suggestions fom members!

Thanks and regards

Rajini

4. muthumeenakshis

Dear Rajini,
    This business is much more than retailing a few products. I can understand people struggling with this concept. Retailing gives you a linear income. As long as you sell you get money. This is not like that. The income is multistreamed. Many people are happy to live with a definite amount of salary coming in and dont dream beyond that. Nothing wrong with that! But most of times you miss out on many aspects such as pension, life style, travel, personal development, job security. Even very highly paid jobs do not always give recognition, time, satisfaction and also compromises on health. This business provides one and all. If you think it is too good to be true, well surely that cant be the reason for not doing it! I know very well this is not for all. As I said one needs to be self motivated and coachable. Thank you once again. Good luck with your search. If you choose to find out more My full name is S. Muthumeenakshi, my id is 440000816568. This is the middleeast contact eamil id. [FONT=&quot]Email uae@foreverliving.com[/FONT]The office is in Dubai. Meena

5. kirankanth

kirankanth New IL'ite

hi meena
    i am new member to this site
    i am interested to do
    i am staying in kuwait
    could u pls tell me more information
    thank u
    kiran

6. sethunagarajan

sethunagarajan New IL'ite

Meena

I am interested to know more on this.Kindly update

sethunagarajan
    Noida

7. muthumeenakshis

Dear Kiran, Have you visited my webpage in Tagged Tagged - Sreenivasaprasad M's Page
    Please do so and look at the videos I have posted.If you choose to find out more My full name is S. Muthumeenakshi, my id is 440000816568. This is the middleeast contact eamil id. [FONT=&quot]Email uae@foreverliving.com[/FONT]The office is in Dubai. It is very papidly growing business in Kuwait. I require further information from you to send you the form in hard copy. Please contact me through tagged or facebook or orkut or netlog
    meenaprasadgb

8. muthumeenakshis

Dear Sethunagarajan,
    Can I request you to visit Tagged - Sreenivasaprasad M's Page
    If you decide to go further to register [FONT=&quot]. You will require my id 440000816568 and my full name Dr. S. Muthumeenakshi to enquire any further information. In USA one can register online you will require my ID to be sponsored. It is 30y old company and I am going to be in Phoenix in August. Please go to Forever Living Products
    Choose the tab Comein, Choose North America and United States. And click on About us, and choose Join now. It will take you to Please select the country you wish to enter. CHoose United States. And the form is stright forward. If you need my contact information other than my id please get in touch with me through tagged or netlog [/FONT]netlog.com/meenaprasadgb with you your information so I can send you more information about me. Thank you for the taking time and showing the interest. Meena

The details on USA office : President & Chairman of the Board: Rex Maughan
    <st1:address><st1:Street>7501 E. McCormick Parkway</st1:Street>
    <st1:City>Scottsdale</st1:City>, <st1:State>Arizona</st1:State>
    <st1:postalCode>85258</st1:postalCode>
    <st1:country-region>USA</st1:country-region></st1:address>
    Telephone 01-888-440-ALOE
    Telephone 01-888-440-2563
    Telephone 01-480-998-8888
    Fax 01-800-455-3503
    Email general@foreverliving.com

9. l_janaki

l_janaki New IL'ite

Hi Meenakshi,

Could you please let me know more about this business. As I am also interested in doing something from home as well. I am living in Slough, Berkshire. Thanks.

Janaki

10. muthumeenakshis

Dear Janaki, Please can you go to my page in Tagged or in Netlog or in Orkut one of the networking websites to get my details first. Tagged - Sreenivasaprasad M's Page
    netlog.com/meenaprasadgb
    or in Face book or find my name from Warwick HRI. I can come and meet you to explain the business. There are videos explaining the business posted in my page in Tagged. You can have a look. But to proceed any further you need to have my contact details and I need to know you and take it from there.
    Good luck, Meena