Opportunities for Clothing Business

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by disha, Sep 19, 2006.

1. sonalika

sonalika New IL'ite

Hi
    Disha,

I am very much interested in doing business with you.I am a Fashion Designer and Graphic Designer.I am new doing pm will take long time,is there anyother way i can contact you.

Thanks
    Sweta

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Sweta,

There are no short cuts. you take your time finish the 50 post counts and then get your pm activated.

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Girls, if the last 3-4 posts are for me then please mention my name there. With you folks mentioning someone else's name, it becomes confusing whether the post is meant for me or someone else.

We are also manufacturing and supplying in bulk as well as single design pieces. The current stock i have the price range from Rs.300/- to Rs. 700/- Shipping will be extra.

Vidya for you getting it in chennai this time will be cheaper. If i ship to US then your cost will go up. But when you factor the cost keep shiiping to US charges in mind otherwise this time you will sell at a lower rate and later you may have to hike the prices and that will not go down well with the customers.

Roopa.

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Girls i again request all of you to please complete 50 posts....or else i may not be able to help you much.

Roopa.

5. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Hi Roopa,
    Thanks for the response. Will get back to you soon. I am looking for non-branded low priced ones. Something around 150 - 200. Also it will be great if you can send me some pics.

Thanks,

Vidyaa

6. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Vidya, complete 50 posts give me your email id via PM and i will send you the pics.

7. Madamcurie

Madamcurie Junior IL'ite

Hi Disha,
    Are you still into IL or have you left it, are you still into your clothing business are there possibilities of us joining hands as I'm into designer sar's & kurti's.

Clementina

8. Madamcurie

Madamcurie Junior IL'ite

hi,
    Disha & all the the IL's into clothing business i had not realised there were so many pages until i noticed that from 2006 that Disha wrote about her interest in clothing business she had gone way ahead & i had just started mine (sorry for the first mail) any is any one out there interested in doing business with me.
    i've just got into designer sari's & kurti's i out source it.If any one is interested please contact me.

Clementina

9. babyanitha

babyanitha New IL'ite

Hi disha,
    This is anitha from chennai.First i wish u all the best for getting success in ur business.i am doing garments business only.i am exporting ladies kurtis to overseas.recently i sent to us and uae.if u want to get branded and non branded kurtis please let me know i will send u the samples.
    Regards,
    Anitha

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
  10. tinu123456

tinu123456 New IL'ite

Re: Clothing business

i am thinking to do business, sell indian cloth in Dallas and online. i do seel wholsell price of Kurtis. we can talk more with private massage.
    thak you .