Opportunities for Clothing Business

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by disha, Sep 19, 2006.

1. akilaa

akilaa New IL'ite

Re: Clothing Business

hi bindhu,

this is akila :hiya. I was in chennai. Now relocated to coimbatore. I am very much interested in block printing. Can u suggest me wer i can learn tis?

with regards,
    Akila.

2. jonyeshwar

jonyeshwar New IL'ite

Re: Clothing Business

hi bindu im jony from tnagar im saree manufacture i need to make block printing in my saree . reply me quickly .

3. buru

buru New IL'ite

go for it

you will be successful in the that field as long as you don't lose hope, do all the best that you can do, face all the upcoming problems without a doubt in your faith,

good luck to you

4. prabha1

prabha1 Bronze IL'ite

hi

disha

i have joined newly IL and I just was finding some sites on the saree block printing and see your thread.

this message was posted long back but i just want to know have your started already this business, my sister is doing this business in Mandya in karnataka (sarees and dress materials)

Do you need any information please write to me.

Prabha

5. radhavj

radhavj Senior IL'ite

Hi Prabha,
    this is Radha from b'lore...is your sister into blockprinting?i wld like to get in touch with her cos i'm also into that.thanks
    radha

6. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I live in US. I want to get kurtis in bulk(100 Pcs) and sell it here. I prefer mostly cotton and some synthetic. Could somebody suggest me where i can get it at wholesale price. It will be great if any of you can give me contacts.

Thanks,

Vidyaa

7. SrividyaNKumar

Hi All,
    I forgot to mention. I am basically from chennai. My dad is visiting us this month end. I am planing to bring some kurtis thro' him.. So i prefer contacts with in chennai or somebody who can ship it to chennai. I've heard about godown street and mint street where they sell for wholesale prices. Need suggestions..

Vidyaa

8. SrividyaNKumar

Hi Neeraja,
    I am interested in starting a clothing business. I live in in US. I am planning to start with Kurtis and kundan jewelry sets. As my dad is coming from Chennai this month end, I want him to bring some Kurtis with him. It will be good if you can email me some pics and prices. We can take it further. I am interested in 80% cotton kurtis and 20% synthetic ones.

Thanks,

vidyaa

9. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Vidya,

I do deal in kurtis and have uploaded a few pics in the apparel section as well, browse them and see if you like.

I do exhibitions to raise funds for social causes.

Please complete 50 posts so we can discuss in detail via PM.

10. radhavj

radhavj Senior IL'ite

Hi roopapadia
    good to hear you do business for a social cause..I think its a very good humanitarian service that you are doing..i really appreciate.. what kind of stuff do you keep...let me know
    bye
    radha
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009