openings on Microstrategy (Datawarehousing Reporting Tool) in Australia

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by lakshya1234, Mar 12, 2013.

1. lakshya1234

lakshya1234 Silver IL'ite

Dear IL,

Me and my hubby planning to start the processing of Australia PR

We both are working in MNC's on Microstrategy technology.

Before starting the process, I would like to know abt the openings on MSTR in Australia ... I heard that MSTR is in demand both in US and UK
    but in Australia I obsolutely hav no idea on it... so IL's can u pls help me out in this

2. mandeepsingh

mandeepsingh Junior IL'ite

Hi Lakshya,

You can try searching for those jobs on SEEK (seek.com.au) and CareerOne (careerone.com.au). A lot of jobs, perhaps the majority, are advertised there. Btw.. can't ur MNC relocate/transfer you to some place in Australia if you have a valid PR ? That can also be an option.

3. mandeepsingh

mandeepsingh Junior IL'ite

Hi Lakshya,

You can search for those jobs on the job sites in Australia. Just create and account and u r good to go.
    It will give you a basic idea of the types of jobs available. Alternatively, you may search for related jobs on the websites of potential recruiters. Have you discussed with ur HR, the possibility of sending you to some client location in Australia if u have a valid Visa ?

A previous post of mine has been flagged to the moderator for some reason. Maybe because I used some hyperlinks.. dunno.. so am posting my reply again.

Take Care,
    Mandeep