Opening for Database Analyst (Dubai)

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Akkinenirockz, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Akkinenirockz

Akkinenirockz Bronze IL'ite

Database Analyst (Dubai)

A leading bank in the UAE is looking for a Database analyst.

Responsibilities:

Performs database analysis and documents database business-related requirements specifications, and designs and develops databases in association with project teams, project managers, and project leaders in order to provide the Bank with efficient and cost effective computerized systems. The Jobholder also provides support for databases including database administration when necessary.

Requirements:

• Minimum 3 years of experience in the software systems development life cycle (SDLC) process and support.

• Experience with industry standard database development tools, relational database management systems and related technologies and tools is desirable, but not mandatory.

Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, and/or DB2 RDBMS-based environments as well as other industry standard database development environments and other related technologies and tools is a plus, but not mandatory.

Contact me for further details

2. chillu

chillu New IL'ite

Hi

This is Sangeetha and I am looking for a part time job in Dubai. I am BE graduate with 5 yrs of exp in Mobile testing. Let me know if there are any vacancies in any field. Thanks...

- Sangeetha

3. bala1904

bala1904 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am an IT professional with experience in all RDBMSs ; More than 20 yrs experience including 10 yrs project management; I am keen on taking up the data analyst position; Pl let me know how to take this forward;

Regards
    Bala

4. Akkinenirockz

Akkinenirockz Bronze IL'ite

Since personal details contact info is not allowed here ! use the same id to gmail.

I will try check !