1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Only Weak Are Positive

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Jul 12, 2020.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Only weak are positive.
    Well, I don’t mean to say that strong people are negative but that is what it means when I say only weak are positive because it is not clear what percentage of strong people are positive and what percentage of weak are negative as also because no research has been done on this vital subject and certainly it is not my fault simply because I have not been assigned this job by the competent authorities, whosoever they may be in this age of hierarchical pyramids which again are not of my making, blame it on anyone but me because as per this pyramid I am on the second step from the bottom as per Maslow and as Indians, we get elated to quote a foreigner forgetting the fact that yours faithfully, that is me, has been blubbering so in many words and actions since the creation of the universe but then who gives ears to a person on the second step from the bottom and who will risk siding with one who himself is looking for safety.

I was saying only weak are positive and when I look back and go down the memory lane, I am reminded of the teachings and preachings advocating positivity under all circumstances and that one day there will be justice for all, the world will be free of all evils, truth, compassion, love and human values will prevail but nothing of that sort happened and we are where we were, in fact worse and now I think I was a weak to believe them, I should have been strong to know that instead of staying positive and sitting on the fences I should have thought negatively and taken action, confronted the evil doers, or if required followed on their footsteps, made money, stayed ahead by hook or crook lest I repent in future for staying positive like a weak who has no qualms about being called a weak or strong as long as he is more equal among the equals and the world is not going to punish me for my weaknesses or reward me for my strengths as the world never has done so and cares not how and why and who and when and where and what and which is right or wrong because all it cares is so called success to be recognized and rewarded not the means of reaching the point of success nor if truth, compassion and love and human values were crushed on the way to higher steps.

This much only for now. Writing in a flow, forgot to place full stop were necessary and while reading it again in a little loud, breathing stopped.

upload_2020-7-11_19-14-30.png

Hari Lakhera

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Only the strong have the courage to look at reality in the face and reality stripped naked is or can be quite negative. The weak who do not have this courage drown themselves in the opium haze of imaginary positivity.

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Doing the right thing even when nobody is watching is intergrity.That is strong.
    I will live by any hook or crook ,yell,scream,get what I want and be ahead of others.That is Weak.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. drkalpanabnys

drkalpanabnys New IL'ite

Doing what your kind says is freedom.
    Doing what you like is desire.
    Attaining what h desire is life.
    How to do it? Very simple easy steps... Law of attraction in your hands....
    Believe me , you can attain anything you desire for... Message me personally

5. HariLakhera

Exactly. They keep on harping 'achche din aayenge'!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. HariLakhera

Ideally-yes, practically-No. No one wants to start a fight or use unfair means but submitting to injustice in the hope of justice will prevail one day is a weakness.

7. HariLakhera

Agreed, if we live in secluded place in total safety but we live in a society where doing what our mind says, what we like and thus living a life of fulfillment is rather difficult if not utopian.

8. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Hariji,
    Strong have many options to do what they want to do.....all opportunities, fitness, money and what not. So, their attitude does not matter...
    Positive or negative. Weak....no other option . Except to be positive. Atleast that gives to maintain some balance and think how to take care of a problem. Umpteen number of Quotes in literature about positivity!!!!!
    Syamala

9. HariLakhera

Syamalaji,
    Positivity, as you said, has many quotes. I have tried to see it differently, though not very universal. Weak scum to pressures easily and for their own satisfaction term is looking for things to improve or God will punish the wrong doers and so on. They have no other option. Strong on the other hand are aggressive because they have a negative view of things going form bad to worse so salvage what you can hook or crook.
    We often hear why bad things happen to good people.

shyamala1234 likes this.
  10. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Why to support the weak saying that they alone are positive? What does it matter if they too are negative.
    I really don't understand the difference between positive and negative .All thoughts are branded as positive by one and negative by the other. Negative thoughts do not seem to be bad either.
    Only the fear or hesitation arising out of negative thoughts enable one to rise above.Negativity is a definite charge that is a must.Hospitals which are stated to spread positiveness in people do have ICU ,ECU, mortuary also within themselves.That negativeness is a part of positive mind.
    Whether one is weakling or strong,everyone has negative thoughts within themselves since total positivity is not a possibility and one has to be positive along with negative thought.
    jayasala42

Thyagarajan likes this.