Online Surveys from Home?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by juhi_sri, May 31, 2005.

1. Jaya

Jaya New IL'ite

Hi Juhi,

If you are interested in learning, then there is a course called medical transcription. I have completed the course last week and waiting for the results. I could not afford a big course, but if u can afford there are many good online courses available, and the pay is also good and u can do home-based transcription also. It seems there is lot of scope for it in the US as the health care industry is boomng.

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Surveys

Hi Sonal,

I tried this survey club...till now I have not got any good results...do you really think this works....To add to it,you end up getting a lot of spam mails to your accounts...I spend a lot of time sitting and deleting these spam mails...it seems like you get more spam than real surveys....

3. sonal

sonal Junior IL'ite

Paid Surveys are a lot better..

Hi Sunitha,

I first signed up for surveyclub. While I didn't get a lot of junk, I did get a lot of low value surveys. I spent heck a lot of time sifting through unwanted and useless surveys. It wasn't working out for me. I spent way too much time and made way little money.

Then I started researching more and found out that there is actually some companies that charge a membership fee but bring you high-paying surveys. I found that the ones Uma mentioned are the leading ones as well.

surveyscout.com
    paidsurveysonline.com
    survey-platinum.com
    MyConsumerSurveys.com
    paid4free

They have a steep one-time membership fee of $29.95, but to me it is worth it only if you are going to spend considerable amount of time doing surveys and are serious about it. I decided to go with Survey Scout and the first survey that I took gave me $24 and since then I have covered my cost and made some decent money. But one thing I found through experience..we need to spend time to make money here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
  4. tina

tina New IL'ite

Given a try with SurveyScout

After reading all your posts, read about SurveyScout.com and have registered with it paying $39.xx
    That gave me exposure to lot of paid surveysite listings. But, most of them were for residents in US/Canada whereas I live in singapore. There are a few which were open to outside-US. I have given it a try. It's been few days already and haven't got any survey invitation or so. But the site says, there is a money back gurantee. So, just need to wait for a couple of weeks and probably I'll post my experience after a few weeks reg. this.

5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Survey sites

Hi Tina,

I too registered with Surveyscout,took their first survey and immediately got a restaurant gift certificate for $25 .When I went into the restaurant sites and checked, found that inorder to claim that $25,you have to dine (only dinner) for $35(limit only 2 people and various other conditions) and in some cases,even $60 :eek.Can you believe it..this is the way ,they take us for a ride!

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT...I CAN ASSURE YOU.

I immediately asked for a refund and closed my account with them.

Now I am atleast happy that I got my money back!

Cheers

6. juhi_sri

juhi_sri Junior IL'ite

........................................................................................

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  7. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

survey

Juhi

Can you let me know which site that is....almost 95% (or atleast all the sites I have seen) are offering only points...which site is offering cash... pls let me know.

Cheers

8. juhi_sri

juhi_sri Junior IL'ite

Gozing.com, surveyspot.com gives money.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  9. natashaml

natashaml New IL'ite

survey

Hi all ladies
    Am new here and i've followed the advice of signing up with survey platinum...till now i have not make any money coz am not getting lot of paid surveys...but i've done afew on pandaresearch but they pay u only when u reach a minimumof $100...amstill waitin ...iof anyone can advise me..
    Natasha:?

10. Asha

Asha New IL'ite

hi try this.....

Hi

I have heard of the website dataentryunlimited.com this site is into data entry...... of course it site asks for a registration fee of $25.
    why dont you check it out

take care