1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Online Summer Programs -ELA, GTMath, Science, Social and Free math

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by meena texas, May 30, 2008.

1. meena texas

meena texas New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Maybe you have already registered for summer program at beestar.org... If not yet, I would like to share my excitement with you.

I reviewed the 8-week summer program at beestar. Math is FREE as always. Other subjects are $20 or $30 for 8-weeks. It's great deal and I find it esp convinent for me since we will be oversea for several weeks during summer. We easily keep up with this enrichment program online no matter where we are in the world. No workbooks supplies need to be packed in luggage. Computer Typing

This is my first summer with beestar. My kids and I were very happy with everything about it in spring. And the most hilarious thing was to find some kids from this community displayed in the weekly Honor Roll of Beestar Harhar

Have a fun and safe summer.

2. Revathi

Revathi Senior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing the info.sure i'll share this with my friends,so their kids too will be get benifited.good thing, we can avoid driving shuttles to the classes:hiya.hope my daughter will like the program particularly math.

3. meena texas

meena texas New IL'ite

Thanks moms for providing my info as referral to beestar site. I have got 5 credits this semester that will earn fee-based exercises for free in fall

you are so sweet

4. sreekulu

sreekulu New IL'ite

Thankyou for the heads up!