1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Online purchases - For Indian Kurtis/salwar and Formal pants options

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by msm, Jun 13, 2014.

1. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

Friends,

Which would be a problem free/best online buying portals for Indian Formal Kurtis/Salwar for delivery to US? Am looking into various sites like Yepme, craftsvilla, indianroots and others... And this will be the first time am ever going to make an online purchase, so thought of taking opinion/suggestion from IL friends. Please let me know your experiences and your suggestions (if you can't provide the link, just specify the name like I listed above, I can google and get the link)

Am also interested in buying formal pants, however the ones I see on shops are like very broad at the bottom like kind of bell-bottom which doesn't suit me. I want something like a straight cut/jeans, jeggings type cut but on formal type fabric, which brand/type/shop do you suggest me to look for in AZ, US.

Thanks
    MSM

P.S: This is my third attempt - hope my IL friends dont disappoint me in this forum to respond me...

2. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

Have you checked stores like Macy's or Sears or Target. I don't shop online for Indian clothes. When ever someone comes from India they bring it for me.

3. Nani7

Nani7 New IL'ite

I used to buy in us only indain kurtas
    in our city we get huge..collections
    if you want any info il send you email
    and we get less price too

1 person likes this.
  4. ctmom

ctmom Senior IL'ite

You can check out the shopping section of yankeedesi.com.

5. ushee

ushee New IL'ite

Hey I am Usha. I live in Edison, Nj. where can i find good kurtis in the oak tree road for $20-25. Pls help me and thank you.