online pre registration in birla public school

Discussion in 'Indians in Qatar' started by shweta2901, Nov 24, 2014.

1. shweta2901

shweta2901 New IL'ite

hello, could anyone get through birla public schools website for pre registration?? it was supposed to be open from 7 pm today (24/11) ... but nothing happened...

2. nivi0411

nivi0411 Bronze IL'ite

The form was available by around 7.05 pm and I filled it up in say, 15 seconds and submitted.. but I got a message saying form disabled..no more seats are available. I feel the school administration was making fool of us by saying that they are taking pre registrations. they have already given all the seats to siblings and their "dear and near" ones.. this was just a formality to show the public that they ARE taking General category applicants also..

3. ahal

ahal New IL'ite

Hi,

The same happened with us as well. We filled in the form as soon as the link was displayed. But as soon as we submitted got a message "Form Invalid" and when we tried again, we got the message that the seats are over :roll:

4. shweta2901

shweta2901 New IL'ite

yeah ppl i managed to log in , but same message, no seats available.... as such i wasnt keen on getting in there, but wanted to give it a try... been there as an insider (for just 2 days) , so i know what goes on inside...lets try somewhere else,

gud day ladies.......

5. sangeethaamar

sangeethaamar Silver IL'ite

Actually my friend logged in and done with pre registration. She said in just 3 min all form were filled. She being given dates on 28 the.