online carnatic music teacher

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by booma, Dec 17, 2009.

1. booma

booma New IL'ite

:idea :) hi,

I am looking for online carnatic teacher for my daughter.if any knows pls give me the details.

booma

2. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

3. booma

booma New IL'ite

tHANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. I WILL VISIT THAT SITE.

BOOMA

4. saketa

saketa New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to Indusladies. Was just browsing the site, when I stumbled upon my interesting field - Carnatic Music.

We were in troy, US for a long time and moved to chennai now. My daughter used to take lessons from a well known Carnatic vocalist and violinist, Smt Sandhya Anand, who has accompanied great musicians on the violin. She learnt muisc from vetererans of indian music. Now she has moved to chennai, India

She is a very good teacher, patient enough and we had a very very disciplined and regular class.

Booma, if you are ireally nterested I can give you her contact details.

Best wishes to all.

5. booma

booma New IL'ite

hi saketa,

can u give me the details of that teacher? will she teach online.

pls send the details to me.

booma

6. prs

prs New IL'ite

Hi Booma,

Yes she is teaching online. She continues classes with her previous students in the US. Even while in India, I take Skype classes sometimes if we are unable to go to her personally for some reasons.

Please contact me through private messages for details, by the time let me get the teacher's consent. I would again say you are really lucky if she is ready to teach your kid. Pl dont take it otherwise, that was my personal opinion.

Regards

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
  7. booma

booma New IL'ite

In UAE they blocked skype . oovoo is also not working. could u suggest some other site through which i can try .

booma

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

booma,

it is better looking for somebody in uae. it would be difficult online from uae.

If skype and oovoo are banned, then almost all the sites that support voice chat are banned.

check out in the uae forum. few members kids are learning dance. there is a chance of music teacher too.

9. saketa

saketa New IL'ite

Hello Booma,

I had posted the contact details of the teacher but I beleive personal contacts( mail id) is not permitted here.

You can contact me for her details via PM

Did you try out Gtalk and yahoo voice messenger? Msn also has voice chat. Best wishes to your daughter. Do let me know once you talk to Guru Smt Sandhya.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
  10. anaconda1997

anaconda1997 Senior IL'ite

I do take violin and vocal classes. my husband teaches mridhangam, kanjira, ghatam classes. i take only individual classes because there only i can give individual attention and improve their quality. i take class at my home in thiruvanmiyur in chennai and also online classes. please feel free to contact me. I started to take yoga classes too (in person).